Home U.S. Coin Forum

The clock is ticking...

I received an email from PCGS at 3:33pm stating they had receved my economy submission. I mailed it Saturday from San Diego. The clock is ticking...
US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Comments

• dood

you might as well forget about the submission or you can be like Russ and check status every 5 minutes. image
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    one down and 64 to go!

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    you might as well forget about the submission

And that is the key to when they are done. Shortly after you have forgotten what all the coins in your economy submission look like, you get the grades.image
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>you might as well forget about the submission
    And that is the key to when they are done. Shortly after you have forgotten what all the coins in your economy submission look like, you get the grades.image >>

I really had to look at my submission sheet from Dec 8 because I forgot what I was waiting for. No joke!
    PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • foodudefoodude Posts: 3,567 ✭✭✭
    really had to look at my submission sheet from Dec 8 because I forgot what I was waiting for. No joke!

Ah, but when your want it graded cheap, and by the best, we must waitimage

And the goes news is your grades should now be done soon.
    Greg Allen Coins, LLC Show Schedule: https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/573044/our-show-schedule-updated-10-2-16 Authorized dealer for NGC, PCGS, CAC, and QA. Member of PNG, RTT (Founding Platinum Member), FUN, MSNS, and NCBA (formerly ICTA); Life Member of ANA and CSNS. NCBA Board member. "GA3" on CCE.
  • RGLRGL Posts: 3,784
    Man, just imagine how many times you are going to have to turn that empty hour glass over ... I hope you also enclosed the address of the executor of your estate ... image
  • BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭
    Hopefully it will make it back before I retire Sept 1!
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • Consider them gone forever. Someday when you get a package of graded and slabbed coins from PCGS, you'll think think you won some new givaway they've cooked up.
    You got the bonus plan!

Congratulations!!
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope your electric clock has battery and solar powered backups! Your local power company will run out of power before your coins are graded!
    Thanksgiving National Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024 at the Eisenhower Allstar Sportsplex, Gettysburg, PA. Tables are available. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file