Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

SOMEONE START A NEW SWAP.

I AM NEW AND WOULD LIKE TO GET IN ON ONE OF THESE SWAPS SOUNDS LIKE FUN.

Comments

• Options
    so would i ?? count me in , $50 or $25 works fine .
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    Okay, if nobody has any objections, I will host another one. Hopefully we will not have any problems like the last one. I will do this. If anyone has a problem with what they got and is unhappy, then I will make a trade with that person.

Same rules, but the majority rules on the amount. The last one was for $50.00 but the previous ones were for $35.00. Let me know. Closing date will be the leap year date, 29 Feb. Luskie
  • Options
    Count me in, and 50.00 sounds good. could you tell me the rules and the process cause I am new to the board. Thanks Tejon111@comcast.net
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    You can always count me in , Louie! My last trader- Mr. Pawn was by far the best trading partner to date. He's really a nice guy and I have nothing but good things to say about him! image
  • Options
    i would like to get in but i do not know if i have anything of value so if i do get in will you make where i receive and ship to the same person that way if they are unhappy with my coins i can return their's. thank you
  • Options
    I will stick my neck out and ask to be included in this swap..
    Andy
  • Options

Hi Guys

OK I am ready to jump into this one either $50 or $25 works for me.

Ray
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options

ttt
    PCGS certified Modern Commemoratives and American Eagle Gold Bullion, Type set coins, CC mintmark coins, Confederate currency, Shield Nickels XF and better,HOF sports cards graded/ungraded
  • Options
    Hi guys, I'm in, $35 past practice works fine with me. Thanks, Joe image
  • Options
    I have been asked to close this swap out early. However, I would like to give some of the others who have participated in earlier swaps to get on board. Would like to know what the majority of the swappers who have already signed up to answer two questions.

1. Should I close this out early.

2. What should be the amount sent, 25.00, 35.00 or 50.00.

Luskie
  • Options
    JUST SO YOU KNOW I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED TO HAVE THE SWAP START A LITTLE SOONER BECAUSE I MAY BE OUT OF TOWN WHEN HE HAS CHOSE TO START THE SWAP . ANY AMOUNT IS FINE WITH ME
  • Options
    HI . . . . would anyone be willing to coin swap through the mail
    I'm looking for the P mint state qtrs

Would anyone be willing to send me 5 or 10 P qtrs
    & I can send you the same D qtrs
    As the new ones come out we can trade the same way

Email me at
    DLPH@comcast.net

THANKS
    Wana trade???
  • Options
  • Options
    $35 is good
  • Options
    So far we have these members in the swap:

Louie
    tejon
    trout70
    boom
    asnovell
    kingpin
    jd820

Looks like the 50.00 swap won out. Where are all the swappers who participated in the previous swaps. You guys not interested or what. Luskie
  • Options

Hi

I don't need the swap to end early, however I will be out of town on vacation beginning March 5th. $50 is fine with me looking foward to it.
  • Options
    Louie and a few other seasoned swappers will attest to the fact that when we swap we do NOT send out things we no longer want or our second rate pieces. You send out nice quality items-you get nice quality items. This is not a get rid of your undesirables swap!
  • Options
    Only a week left. Get in on this one or be sad that you didn't. Luskie
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Count me in. But please note that I have only foreign coins for swap, and maybe one cheap proof memorial lincoln.

Dennis
  • Options
    $35 Good
    PCGS sets under The Thomas Collections. Modern Commemoratives @ NGC under "One Coin at a Time". USMC Active 1966 thru 1970" The real War.
  • Options
    BTW I will go with the $50.

Dennis
  • Options
    by the way does anyone object to getting coins graded by ntc , pci ,sgs , or proof sets in this swap , and i am only interested in us coins . thank you
  • Options
    The majority have listed the 50.00 value. It is currently set to close out on leap year day, 29 Feb. If the majority want it closed out earlier, let me know by Sun. Luskie
  • Options
    I never got my vote in as I have been very busy and somewhat side-tracked with the passing of my deceased Dad's only Brother. My World has been rocked terribly and the last thing on my mind has been coins..so I beg everyone's pardon...My small family has just grown that much smaller!

I have NOT read the entire thread-just the last couple of posts her so basically , if it matters I vote for $50 and over and secondly , I do not have any problem with coins graded by second tier grading services, If you're a collector of any length of time you really ought to be able to judge the coin in the plastic,,ya know
    So that's it...if this vote matters it's for over $50 . I am not hard to please-whatever the majority says is good enough with me!image

Boom
  • Options
    I will first try to found someone by myself to swap, see my other thread. If there's no one who want to trade, I will try this here.

Dennis
  • Options
    I traded with Luskie, so I don't participate anylonger in this swap...

Dennis
  • Options
    Okay guys, last chance to get in on this swap. Will close it out at midnight tomorrow, 29 Feb. Will post names on 1 March. Luskie
  • Options
    put me in pleaseimage
  • Options
    Okay, here are the names:

tejon sends to
    boom sends to
    jd820 sends to
    tgilliams sends to
    louie sends to
    asnovell sends to
    johnK sends to
    trout70 sends to
    kingpin sends to
    tejon

Rules, contact person to whom you are sending. Minimum of 50.00 in retail value in either raw or slabbed coins and US or foreign, depending upon your swapper partner. Let me know if there are any objections to the list. Luskie
  • Options
    KingpinKingpin Posts: 277

Hi

Anyone talk to Tejon I need to get his address, his PM doesn't work and he has not answered an email yet.

Kingpin
  • Options
    has anyone here made contact with anyone else they are supposed to trade with other than me and kingpin ?
  • Options
    I have heard absolutely NOTHING form the originator of this thread-the fellow member whose swap was HIS idea. Tejon would you mind PMing me? You asked for a swap and was accomodated and so now, where are you?image
  • Options
    KingpinKingpin Posts: 277

Hello Tejon, where are you, I have not been able to contact him to send him anything and evidently Boom has not heard from him to receive anything, my suggestion is if we don't here from him by tomorrow evening I will send Boom a package and Tejon is history.

Kingpin
  • Options
    Kingpin, I'm with you and I'm stating it publicly. I have not heard a peep from tejon. Don't know, maybe

something happened to the poor soul...I suppose we should do as you say and if Louie would chime in that

would be great since he is the official "Swapmaster." BY THE WAY jd820( I believe it is) I NEED YOUR ADDRESS

and preferences-if any! THANKSimage
  • Options

Man, this is the craziest swap I've ever been involved in. Tejon is MIA and the guy I'm supposed to send to

does not respond to email or PM's. I guess that means tgilliams will be getting nothing from jd820-I can't get a

hold of him! What's going on here?

THREE GROWN MEN JUST WALK RIGHT OUT...GREAT #1- The guy who asked for the swap(Tejon-disappears off the planet!) #2-jd820..I have no idea-can't reach him by email or PM and Gilliam just ups and pulls out because he's wrapped tighter than a golf ball!. Man, don't sign up for swaps anymore if this is the way you conduct yourselves! This is the kind of $h!+ that's gonna forever end these swaps. FROM NOW ON ANY PEOPLE THAT PULL STUNTS LIKE THIS WILL NEVER AGAIN BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN FUTURE SWAPS....WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL!

imageimage
  • Options
    i would like to give johnk a BIG THANK YOU , i got my swap package from him today and i am VERY PLEASED . thank you very much johnk
  • Options