Home U.S. Coin Forum

Nice Bust half

Nice early half. Text

Comments

• stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been wanting one of these Flowing Hair Halves. I'll probably need to find one in lower grade though.
    Also.... Dave at Alpine is a great dealer IMO, on both sides of the fence whether selling or buying.

Someone told me before I dealt with him he might be grumpy to deal with. For some reason I didn't get this from him. I guess I can appreciate someone that is straight forward in their communications.image
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!
  • WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Nice looking half from a reputable dealer.

Dave is very quiet on the phone, but very professional. It takes a while for him to warm up, but he is an excellent dealer IMHO. I bought this from him last month and I just found out it crossed!! image
    Wondo

• I've bought from him a few times and have always been happy.
  • dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,691 ✭✭✭
    vf-35, imo, but very very choice. you will not go wrong paying xf $$$ for it.

K S
  • StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that Dave Olmstead at Alpine has nice material and is very professional to work with. I recently purchased 3 PCGS Seated Liberty Dollars from Dave and am very pleased with all 3 !! image

Hotlinks to their photos below if you'd like to see:

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file