Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Comments

• Options
    But it has no "grease" on it! That mean "is good"?
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    In his defense he is selling a lot of 86 fleer. and he has good feedback. so might be legit.
  • Options
    Yeah and i got 300 just like it.Cant grade because need to sell fast so i will star the bidding at $1
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    He also is a hockey card collector, so it's not just some guy who has transacted pickled pike and herring.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭

<< <i>There are absolutly no flear on this card >>

There's a message in there somewhere...
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    This is great, if the Jordan is crap, then you can always go to Sweden to get your money back. A few months ago, a guy from Germany was selling a Jordan rookie too.

To this guys credit, his English is tainted with Swedish. He spells "complete" as "complett" That is close to the Swedish spelling "komplett." But not every Swede is honest. I would not take the risk even though I would not mind spending hundreds of dollars on a Jordan if it was the condition I desired.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Just to clarify, I wouldn't bid on a high-dollar, raw card like that based upon just a scan if it were being sold from San Diego. I was just pointing out that the guy likely owns the card and appears to be a card collector as well. (no more and no less).
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    a couple points to make , he is selling a bunch of other fleer basketball cards and some other cards from that era. he also takes paypal which you can get a refund if it is fake and he doesn't refund himself. most of the out of country scammers don't take any payment except fake escrow.

that all said, I would never buy a high dollar raw card that I can't see in person no matter where it is located. happy hunting
  • Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>There are absolutly no flear on this card >>

There's a message in there somewhere... >>

I figured it out! He doesn't want you to get mixed up with MJ's Flear RC! This is the Fleer RC imageimageimage