Home U.S. Coin Forum

Coin Spender looking for job!

mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
Whereas some companies need Coin Buyers to keep their stock of coins up, I am looking for employment as a Coin Spender. Difference being, a Coin Spender is not concerned with any sort of pricing structure. A Coin Spender just likes to buy pretty coins. Please PM me if you can afford 100K salary. I have my own health insurance.image
National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.

Comments

• My wife has that job now....but she doesn't make 100K...whenever she does her spender job she comes back with less money

Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • PeetiePeetie Posts: 627 ✭✭
    Let me know if you need an apprentice! image
  • THE DREAM JOB
    Tim
    LOOKING FOR 1931-s merc that is nice for the grade and fb
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blatantly off topic!!! Get this over to the BST forum.

al h.image
  • MrLeeMrLee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    Don't give up the day job just yet Woody.

• If you find that Dream Job and need an assistant pm me please!
  • image....My lips are sealed on this one.....image
  • I need a job playing with money too - I can count real good! Please send requests via PM. image
  • numobrinumobri Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭
    Good luck woody

Being a millwright myself i'll say,

FOLKS,he knows about the NUTS and BOLTS.
    NUMO
  • MD

You would really pay one of us $100K to spend your money to buy coins for you image - I'd actually be willing to work for 1/2 that if I could spend your money to buy coins for me but you could look at them regularly! image - Maybe you'd save money that way image
    Collecting eye-appealing Proof and MS Indian Head Cents, 1858 Flying Eagle and IHC patterns and beautiful toned coins.

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
    Newmismatist

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file