Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

where can i find lists of all the cards of certain players?

i have seen at the bottom of some peoples posts they have things what say they are x% done collecting a certain player. how do i get those and also where can i find jsut the lists.

thanks

Comments

• Options
    Check the set registry for the player in question. Although most, if not all of the master player sets on the set registry are incomplete, they are a starting point. If you have a specific player in mind, let me know and I'll get you a list. I have spreadsheets of many players - not just the set registry list, but a complete list of every item ever produced during the player's career.

JEB.
  • Options
    beckett.com has that stuff
    but you will probably have to subscribe
    for at least a month to their
    online priceguide to get it.

for $5 it might be worth it.
    imageimage
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Jeff's right. For $3.99 per sport, you can get a 1 month sub to their online price guide. Type in your player's name and you get a list of every card for that guy as well as prices.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options
    Or, like I said, just let me know who it is, and I'll post it here or email you a spreadsheet.

JEB.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    You can actually get the list for free from Beckett. On their homepage, there is a box where you can type in a player's name and search for card prices. On the page that comes up, it will ask you for identifying information about that player. Click on the player's sport, but leave everything else blank and search. The next page that comes up will be a list of every card Beckett recognizes of that player, with clickable links next to each card for the Beckett price. Beckett only allows you to find the price of one card of a player at a time - for future price searches, you need to go back to the homepage, but you can get the entire checklist at once.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.