Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone bought from "Chuck9999" AKA WCS?

This is their E-bay ID, but they are also known as Woodstock Consolidated Services (WCS).
I think they sell mostly liteside on E-bay, but their website has lots of Darkside and I want to know if I can trust their grading, since their scans are so small.

Thanks
-John
Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29

Comments

• MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 24,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never bought from Chuck, but he's a good guy and you should give him a try.
    Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.
  • ok, thanks. I think I will.

Anyone else.
    -john
    Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
    PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29
  • RampageRampage Posts: 9,436 ✭✭✭✭
    I have bought from chuck a few times, but only error coins. In that case, grading does not matter. In either case, I never had a problem. Very trustworthy in my opinion.
  • rottnrogrottnrog Posts: 683 ✭✭✭
    I too have bought many error coins from Chuck and have been pleased with all of them!! image
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    Ive bought a few from him, all very well represented.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Dog97Dog97 Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭
    I've bought lots & lots of errors from chuck. He ships fast and is a good guy.
    Change that we can believe in is that change which is 90% silver.
  • seanqseanq Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've purchased error coins from Chuck as well, though not for some time now. Definitely one of the good guys and highly recommended.

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file