Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Anyone else sick of this Jester person.

Just kidding.image Just wanted to say how much I enjoy his coin challenges.

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After the news I gave jester today, I think he is sick.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    BTW, nice icon python.

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm kind of sick of him too....image Why doesn't he go get a life??

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options

<< <i>Why doesn't he go get a life?? >>

Poland, winter - life? isn't that an oxymoron? image

DPOTD-3

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Ajaan, what did you do to poor Jester. Nice icon yourself. It's one of the nicest Henry VI groats I've seen.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. I thought this was gonna be a poll where we could vote anonymously and give a link to all the Litesiders so THEY could vote... image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    meLord, you ARE heartless and cruel....image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    This chap Jester is wicked and foul, he should be placed in a PVC laced box and stored in a dark room!

imageimage
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Aethelred, I know he's bad but does he really deserve PVC.image
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you aware this guy has also been seen cavorting on the liteside and he has
    even posted exonumia on multiple forums. He can be found engaging in ribaldry
    and nonsense right in the open. On many occasion he's nailed a thread right on
    a post and frequents the boards nearly nightly.

He challenges others not to improve their stature or knowledge but to say whatever
    they know about subjects which can be the basest.

It's time that something be done if only to shine a light or some more darkness on
    his activities.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    newsmannewsman Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Are you aware this guy has also been seen cavorting on the liteside and he has
    even posted exonumia on multiple forums. He can be found engaging in ribaldry
    and nonsense right in the open. On many occasion he's nailed a thread right on
    a post and frequents the boards nearly nightly.

He challenges others not to improve their stature or knowledge but to say whatever
    they know about subjects which can be the basest.

It's time that something be done if only to shine a light or some more darkness on
    his activities. >>

Yeah! Let's exile him to Poland! Uh, wait, um ... image
  • Options
    He most certainly is a menace!!! I suggest he be exiled...but to where? What I can't understand is why his account hasn't been banned yet??!

Cladking, did you hear that he doesn't seem to support the noble art of modern collecting???

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    I've heard that his best posts are found on the Testing Forum.imageimageimage
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    Well......let's be resonable........ you should send anyone over to the "otherside", just because they are clever (sp)............

This is a reply to try and save J and of of, this dummy........ being me..........image
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    He's a witch, BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Even PVC is not good enough for him.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    I for one enjoy many of his jesters challange coin pictures.
    So many coins, so little money!
    Ebay name: bhil3
  • Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Cladking, did you hear that he doesn't seem to support the noble art of modern collecting???

;image >>

This is the one thing I can forgive him for since his taste in coins is so good it seems a safe bet he'll come around eventually.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    Cladking, I'm glad you're so charitable and forgiving....image

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i> He's a witch, BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!! >>

See if he can float, too! image
  • Options
    I am............ I want all of his coins, of course that's stupid. Mark my reply up to envie (sp), it would be correct.

Don't stop posting!!!!!!!!!!!
    Becoming informed but still trying to learn every day!
    1-Dammit Boy Oct 14,2003

International Coins
    "A work in progress"

Wayne
    eBay registered name:
    Hard_ Search (buyer/bidder, a small time seller)
    e-mail: wayne.whatley@gmail.com
  • Options
    Awwww, come on. Y'all know I don't have any coins worth having anyway. I wouldn't want you to disgrace yourself in front of your friends.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    an oldie but goodie...

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    Go to bed, willya?image
  • Options
    I'm trying but that caffeine is an evil drug...image

imageimageimage

PS: Now I'm pissed that my Challenge #20 is gone. What happened?? How can I help endarken the masses if my threads disappear?
    .....GOD

• Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    His profile thingie is disabled, so I'm sure he's an Alt. ID image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
  • Options
    I've always considered Jester an upstanding member of the Dark Side community, but it may very well be possible that he is an alt.

• Options
    welcome back hetman, really missed you!! image That jester dude is creepy!
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    hetman! There goes the forum...
  • Options
    Those Jester Challenges make me feel ignernt. image
    Who knows one day I may be able to figure one of them out. image
    "Any fool can use Power, but it is our wits that make us men."

Collecting Penguins, Named Ship Coins and other assorted goodies

Looking for Circulated coins of Papua New Guinea

stores.ebay.com/Grumpy's-Cave
  • Options
    theboz11theboz11 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭
    He just posts those challenges to run up his post count, don't let him fool you with his Knowledgeimage
  • Options
    Hello Hetman, it is great to see you again, but this Jester guy (if that is his real name) still gives me the creeps.

WNC Coins, LLC
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Greetings, Messr. Aethelred and Spinaker. It's nice to be welcomed so warmly here. I sincerely regret that I haven't been able to dedicate much time around the forums for quite some time. But rest assured that all you fine folks occupy a special place in my heart! image
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    The real problem with that Jester character is that he takes himself much too seriously!! I know Hetman has commented on it frequently. They also say he changes his socks less often than even Ajaan. image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image