Home U.S. Coin Forum

Somewhat OT: Excel spreadsheet for Basic Lincoln Set (09-58)

If any one is interested, PM me and I'll send you an Excel spreadsheet for the basic Lincoln Registry set that computes all the weights, set rating, grade points, % complete and % red. All you have to do is type in the basic info. The results match the official PCGS rankings.

Great to do "what ifs" on a coin you're thinking of buying to see how it will affect your set.

I know this is no big deal, but I thought I'd offer!

Mike
Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!

Comments

• I don't think this is OT at all. image
  • Is this the same one as sonofgunk created? Is it updated?

Thanks

brian
  • I wasn't clear. This is not the same spreadsheet that soag had a while back. This is for one set only and doesn't compare your set the the top 20 or anything like that - it just computes your set's statistics after you enter the grade and color for the coins you have. Much simpler that soag's (which was really neat!)

Sorry!

Mike

Coppernicus

• Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic, I was already looking for this.

Pm sent
  • ttt - Just in case some who's interested missed this.

Mike
    Coppernicus

• mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Do the point systems vary by the series? Is there any list of the point systems out there?
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Point systems do vary for the different series. On the PCGS Registry for the series you're interested in, look for the "weights" link - if it's there, it will provide you with weights and color bonuses, if any.

Mike
    Coppernicus

• mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, i may try to add some of those to my database.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • Last ttt - I've gotten a good response on this so I thought I'd give everybody one more shot!

Mike
    Coppernicus

• LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    I need this for Winged libertys!
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Lucy - If I collected them, I would have a spreadsheet for them. Of course, I do financial modeling in Excel, VBA, and C for a living, so if I have some free time, I'll build one for the Mercs!

Mike
    Coppernicus

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file