Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Heads up, You might want to put this guy on your blocked bidders list

Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!

Comments

• someone forgot to take their medication...................
  • At least his eBay ID is an accurate reflection of his mission.
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    What's up with that guy?
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    he needs a beatin'
    ·p_A·
    i blocked him.. i dont need a psycho givin me a neg, and he buys cards, so he could stumble across one of my auctions one day.. I would have to hunt him down for fun if I ran across his address..
    ·p_A·
  • Is this a form of "Going Postal". Somebody must has wizzed in his Cheerios this morning! Hope he doesn't have a gun collection! image
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • ouch...somebody's having a bad day.
    Wanted:
    1961 Topps FB PSA 8
    1970 Topps FB PSA 9
  • jrinckjrinck Posts: 1,321 ✭✭
    This looks like a clear case of somebody leaving their computer on and some prankster (friend?, enemy?) going on and having a good old time at this person's expense.

Either that or he stupidly answered one of those "Please verify your information" emails.
  • But he's a PowerSeller, for God's sake - doesn't that mean he can do no wrong?

POTD = 09/03/2003
    this is one of his past auctions.
    ·p_A·
  • what a nutcase
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    I think he bought his own auction.

<< <i>But he's a PowerSeller, for God's sake - doesn't that mean he can do no wrong? >>

wassup with everybody downin "powersellers"?.. i got a "power seller" by my name.. i think my auctions are fair and honest.. i d@mn sure dont get any special treatment that im aware of.. i'll take special treatment if somebody tells me how to get it..
    ·p_A·
  • nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    So you all don't have to search for it, here's the link that will take you to your blocked bidder list.

Mike

• NARU!!!

• << <i>But he's a PowerSeller, for God's sake >>

The PowerSeller designation is a joke! Means absolutely nothing to me.

Skip
    I'll take the cards & flowers when I'm living and the BS when I'm dead!

ANGEL OF HOPE

Skip
    TUSTIN CA
  • wassup with everybody downin "powersellers"?.. i got a "power seller" by my name.. i think my auctions are fair and honest.. i d@mn sure dont get any special treatment that im aware of.. i'll take special treatment if somebody tells me how to get it..

Don't worry, pandrews, we aren't dissing PowerSellers themselves. It's just that the PowerSeller program, in the opinion of many here, doesn't seem to deliver value to either buyers or sellers. Just because someone has a PowerSeller icon next to their name doesn't mean that they are a reputable seller. And sellers doen't get much from the program, as you pointed out, except for possible increased scrutiny from the IRS (at least, according to a widely-spread rumor).
    POTD = 09/03/2003

<< <i>except for possible increased scrutiny from the IRS (at least, according to a widely-spread rumor). >>

ahhh.. thats a good enough reason not to have the icon by my name..
    ·p_A·