Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Finally got Bust Half posted for your viewing

Hello everybody,

Thanks for all the help getting my first pic posted.It only took me about three hours to get it figured.

But finallly, here is one of the few raw Busts I have bought. Curious about your opinions.
I kind of wondered why it hadn't been certified.

Tell me what you think.....

Top photo is closer to its actual look.Its pretty bright...no toning

Thanks....... Randy

Comments

• Options
    It looks like a red X.
  • Options
    VarlisVarlis Posts: 505 ✭✭✭
    Definitely three red Xs. And slabbed, by the looks of them.
  • Options

<< <i>Top photo is closer to its actual look.Its pretty bright...no toning

>>

Definitely...
  • Options
    The tip on the One red x sows some signs of wizzing... oh wait... you can't wizz that.
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    Crazy4CoinsCrazy4Coins Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭

image I dont understand the red X thing.....

Feed me more......
  • Options
    I don't know how to make the actual picture show up. But what I do is click the "Attach Files" link. Then I browse to the file I want to load. Once I have navigated to it and have the path in the File field, I click the Upload File button. Once it is on my list I just double click on the item it appears in my Attachments. This provides a link within the thread.
  • Options
    relayerrelayer Posts: 10,570

I'd say VF-30

My posts viewed image times
    since 8/1/6
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty darn nice. Dime, right?

I know, I know, the title of this thread says it's a half. I could swear it was a dime from that picture, though. Maybe I'm just not used to seeing Draped Bust halves in that grade, although my old type coin was a VF30.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet coin! You can actually still see some detail in the "bust" part of the bust image
  • Options
    dorkkarldorkkarl Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭
    looks to me like you linked to a digi-pic on your local hard drive. if i understand correctly ,, nobody else can see the digi-pics ( i kno i can't!), so it shows up as a little red X to everyone except you.

K S

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file