Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

My recent submission results

I know people are always interested in these...

Comments

• qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    TONY - Were the results in line if what you expected? If not, better or worse? We can't see the cards nor did we look prior to grading them. So to us they ae just #'s. You are the only to judge if you are pleased or not. The Matty dark cap PSA-4 is good if you expected a 2 or a 3, not so good if you thought you'd get a 6 or 7...jay

• << <i>TONY - Were the results in line if what you expected? If not, better or worse? We can't see the cards nor did we look prior to grading them. So to us they ae just #'s. You are the only to judge if you are pleased or not. The Matty dark cap PSA-4 is good if you expected a 2 or a 3, not so good if you thought you'd get a 6 or 7...jay >>

Jay, sell me some 72 topps in 9 holders off line and I will help you,help me get my five daughters started in set building!

Cardknowledge@earthlink.net

Number 1 1911 E94 George Close Candy set on our beloved registry~
    live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!

• __________________
    Tony Ricciardi

• I have learned to be very tough in my grading, so here goes.

I expected the Mathewson to come back a 5 or 6. A 4 was certainly dissapointing.
    The 52 Topps commons I expected a 7 or there abouts so a 6 on both is not too far off.
    The Reese I actually expected a 5 or 6 so the 6 was welcomed.
    Koufax, about what I expected.
    VERY dissapointeed in the yaz rookie. I swore it would get a 7 or maybe even an 8. Maybe there was a mmicroscopic crease I missed. I'll need to put that one under the mag glass again.
    The jackson and rose I though had legitimate shots at 10's. Both coming up as 9's is a little dissapointing but not shocking.
    Ryan is about a point less than What I thought it would get.