Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Oh no! It's happened... I just have that feeling...

airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
Delivery Confirmation says PCGS has my package (submitted once to ANACS myself...)

Now I'm going to be like Russ, I think, and I'm already going to PCGS.com to see when the invoice is put it... then the grade... oh no!
JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research

Comments

• Options
    mozeppamozeppa Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭
    you'll be much older when you get it back!
  • Options
    Maybe I'm not reading the thread right, and if I'm not then someone tell me. But, I sent one in to PCGS 20 days ago and it still shows the usual "received, pending further processing".
    PCGS is overwhelmed with submissions I think, and I will just need to be patient (as I pull one hair at a time). 15 day guarantee would be great in a perfect world, but then I've been accused of being one of those individuals who possess unrealistic expectations. image
    The Rede we live by: If it harms none, do what you will.
  • Options

<< <i>you'll be much older when you get it back! >>

Actually, if it takes 5 weeks, I will be older image (and able to drive! imageimageimageimageimageimage)
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    Dear God, clear the sidewalks!! image
    Robert Getty - Lifetime project to complete the finest collection of 1872 dated coins.
  • Options
    LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭
    I had yet another submission land today, gonna send off yet another this weekend.....
    imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter
  • Options
    elwoodelwood Posts: 2,414
    Maybe Lucy will let you borrow one of her cars??
    Please visit my website prehistoricamerica.com www.visitiowa.org/pinecreekcabins
  • Options

<< <i>Dear God, clear the sidewalks!! image >>

Hey! I haven't hit anything...

yet

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! My submission is in the computer! It's gotta be lucky-- first 3 digits are my birthday, and my birthyear is in the invoice number, too!
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clear the sidewalks?

No, clear the town!!!!image
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    This just pop in to my mind, it is the people who sold the shovels that got rich in the California Gold Rush and PCGS sure reminds me of these shovel sellers.
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file