Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Vegas Card Shops

Thought I remembered hearing about a member here having a shop in Las Vegas. I'm heading from Tennessee to Reno and will be passing through Vegas and thought I might stop in and use some of my pre-gambling dollars. Anyone know of any?
Always wanting odd-ball Nolan Ryan's.

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    There is a feild of dreams in cesaer's palace. it is very expensive! i dont know if they had cards though.
  • Options
    The guy you want is 'Kallmalonesay', I think his name is Jason. He recently opened a shop in Vegas. I don't know his e-mail but you could try PMing him.

Matt
    UK based collector.
  • Options
    Kallmalonesay = jasoncadkins@hotmail.com

And here is his card

imageimage
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    bowlking - Most of the stores on the strip cater to memorabilia more than cards and they are very expensive.
    Check out Jason's store at Baseball Card Heaven. It is not far from the strip and he is a great guy. Prices are good. He has more modern than vintage but when I wasat his store I found a few older cards that I needed.
  • Options
    I'm in Germany (Air Force) and go out to Vegas a few times a year. Needless to say, but no card shop over here! I stopped by there on my last trip out and it was definately worth the stop. Quite a selection of vintage to modern cards and supplies also. Jason wasn't there when I stopped by, but his partner hooked me up with some stuff I needed.

Class act all the way as far as I'm concerned!

Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    Wow,
    Thanks for the high praises guys. I would've responded sooner but I was at the Hollywood Park show this weekend (the show went great and I'll post about it later). The shop is about a five minute drive east of the Bellagio on the corner of Maryland and Flamingo. Just call or email if you have any questions. I would write more in depth but right now I've got an entire store to restock with what I brought back from LA,

Jason
    Baseball Card Heaven, the closest card shop to the Las Vegas Strip.

Our current ebay auctions, and of course BaseBallCardHeaven.com
  • Options
    Awesome.

I'm gonna be up in Vegas later in March. I'll have to see if I can make a stop over there.

I thought Smokey's was still on the strip (in a corner) but the last time I was there (a few months ago) it was gone.
  • Options
    Didn't Smokey's get in trouble a few years back for fake stuff?
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Definitely stop by Jason's store if you're in Vegas. I had the pleasure of meeting him and his partners and doing business with them this weekend at Hollywood Park. They were friendly, with a well organized and wide selection of modern (and some vintage) material at good prices.

BTW, Jason, since you had a fair number of serial #ed inserts and parallels, PLMK if you get any Upper Deck MVP gold script cards in. I'm always buying those in baseball, basketball, and football.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Jason,

I will be in Vegas on the 18th and 19th of February. I am working on a 1999 SP Authentic Master Set and still need quite a few of the common autos, Authentic Excitement parallels, and some of the 3#/100 autos, wondering if you had any? Will be stopping by in any case, but figured this could give you a little time to look this stuff up.
    Always wanting odd-ball Nolan Ryan's.