Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Drew Henson to the NFL

I guess Drew is jealous that Tom Brady is having great success, while he is just a side note.

If Drew becomes a star NFL QB, which RC will be considered his best?

1) 1999 SP Top Prospects
2) His best MLB RC.
3) His best 2004 NFL RC.

Mike

Comments

• Options
    I saw him play in the minors a couple of times last year. He is such a pompus jerk. Everytime he came to bat or the ball would head his direction in the field, the drunk college kids would just razz him to death. Screaming "DREW YOU SUCK." If it was anybody but him I would think it is stupid, but he is a true ego-head (which is why is wonderful seeing him stink it up in the minors).

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    With three medicore seasons in the minors, his baseball card will never be more than a novelty (IF he becomes an NFL starter and does well). IF he sucks in the NFL as well, then all his cards will be in the "nickel and dime" bins.

What are Michael Jordan minor league baseball cards going for these days?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I live near Ann Arbor and I am also glad that he stunk it up in the minors. I always thought he was arrogant and that he turned the fans against Tom Brady. He used the baseball threat to force Lloyd Carr to start him even though the Brady had been a decent QB and was two years ahead of him.

Mike
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    Regardless of his "jerk" issues, he has been made an incredibly rich man by Georgie-boy's ignorance...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    Hopefully, the Texans will get a good draft pick out of this gamble!
  • Options
    theBobs-
    Georgie's arrogance has made many lousy ball players rich.
  • Options
    The Yankees won't be making the playoffs this years, and the day after they clich the tragic number of missing the playoffs, George Steinbrenner with probaly faint again. Poor guy.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping and praying the Steelers don't give up a high draft pick to get him. Many rumors are circulating that they are one of the teams most interested in him.