Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

SUPER HIGH END LEFTWICH AND KOBE ON EBAY!!!!

Leftwich ends tomorrow, Kobe a few days after!!!!

Link in my sig

Comments

• nice cards KG. Got any high end autos of Pujols, Vlad, Bonds, Teixeira, Walter Payton, Prior or any other star? If so lmk. I have tons of stuff to trade or will buy. Thanks a lot.

ebay ID - gcerulo
    AIM - Looney0502
    I am strictly a collector of nice autos and patches in baseball, basketball and football. I am a die hard STL fan with my favorite players being Pujols, Thome, Faulk, Vick, Tomlinson, Garnett, McGrady, and many more. THANKS FOR LOOKING
    WEBSITE=http://groups.msn.com/ecerulo
  • Well, I do have some things and some coming, not a lot, but they are going on ebay, but you can make an offer on them

1999 Bowman Chrome International Refractor Alfonso Soriano #'d 50/100
    2003 Cal Ripken Jr. UD Authentics 11x14 Framed Auto #'d 5/50
    2003 Leaf Certified Joey Harrington FOTG Jersey #'d 02/02
    2004 UD Ultimate Collection Ichiro Auto #'d /99
    2000 Fleer Mystique Fresh Ink Hideo Nomo Auto
    2001 UD MVP Kobe Bryant Gold ProSign (already on ebay)
    2003 UD SP Authentic Byron Leftwich 4 CLR Patch/Auto #'d 001/250 (already on ebay)

That's all I have for "High End" cards right now, when I get them, I usually don't hold on to them long unless they are selling low at the time.
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    How you get the Kobe so fasT?
  • Well, if you look in my mail day post I talked about it. Anyways, I paid I think around $6 for shipping on the 28th, then I got home from school on Friday, the 30th and my dad handed me a package from Fedex. The seller sent it to me via FedEx. That seller was the best seller I have ever dealt with. I wasn't expecting the card until early next week.