Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Rochester Hills?????

I was wondering if anyone out there knows who Rochester Hills is on the hockey set registry??? I see he finally opened his sets and I was hoping to get in touch with him.

Thanks,
Tom

I collect Vintage Hockey cards in PSA 8 or better.

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Hard to say-- there is a guy named Joe Hennigar who lives in Bloomfield Hills (nearby Rochester Hills, sort of) that's bought quite a bit of vintage hockey from me in the past few months, so it may be him. But I can't say for sure.
  • Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    I saw that too. Wonder if he's getting back in the swing.

Rochester Hills...give Livonia(me) a shout...

Jerster
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Rochester Hills is a guy named Bruce White. His eBay ID used to contain his name, but I'm not sure if it still does. I'll never forget the guy because he once sent me a couple of e-mails admonishing me for driving up the price on '53 Parkies he won (not that that was my intent) and overpaying on ones that I did. In hindsight, of course, the prices proved to be bargains relative to the current market.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    speaking of hockey guys on ebay, does anyone know who mr.parkies is? does he post on here or does he have any sets on the registry?
  • Options
    mr. parkies is a guy named Greg Zwick. He lives in Canada.
  • Options
    yawie99yawie99 Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    ...but has a shipping address in Kalispell, Montana. Just sold him a card within the last week or so and have sold him one once before but I really don't know too much about him.

And I'm guessing that this is Rochester Hills/Bruce White's company. I think his e-mail address was something like bruce@brucewhite.com. Maybe you can get in touch with him that way, Tom.
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    mr.parkies won a '67 Mikita all star from me last summer and sent me $187 cash, from Canada
  • Options
    Will-

That seems to be his MO. He won a 1967 Doug Jarrett PSA 9 from me, and sent 100 in US cash for that transaction as well.
  • Options
    heh i need to sell the rest of my '67 PSA 9's, i could make a killing