Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Graded card trade list up/lots BGS 9.5s

Finally got organized enough to list my Graded cards for sell/trade.Plenty of BGS 9.5's,Rookies,and some specialty cards located in the webalbum.See what catches your eye.Email me with any questions or wants.Thanks....Jeff

http:/www.freewebs.com/yayaimhipimhip/

yeahyeahimhipimhip@hotmail.com
COLLECT KEN GRIFFEY JR BGS 9.5 AND PSA 10'S THAT HAS NOT YET FOUND THEIR WAY INTO THE GREATEST GRADED GRIFFEY COLLECTION TO BE AMASSED....
REF>EBAY
scrubTK@aol.com
hoorayforsocks24@yahoo.com
Bruinswillraisethecup
Dillpickles12772
Tony27

Comments

• Options
    nice collection. i would be interested in buying your bgs 9.5 minor league griffeys.
  • Options
  • Options
    The Griffs BGS 9.5's are his rookie year.The ony minor league I had ther was a 88 SB Spirit Best Gem 10.I do also have a Vermont Mariners BGS 8 with only three cards higher being a 8.5.I'd let the two 9.5's the Donruss #33 and the Bowman sr/jr for $300 which would include secured insured s/h.email me for better quicker communications.Thanks.

COLLECT KEN GRIFFEY JR BGS 9.5 AND PSA 10'S THAT HAS NOT YET FOUND THEIR WAY INTO THE GREATEST GRADED GRIFFEY COLLECTION TO BE AMASSED....
    REF>EBAY
    scrubTK@aol.com
    Bruinswillraisethecup
    Dillpickles12772
    Tony27
  • Options
    i would want the 2 bellgam & the spirit bgs 9.5
  • Options
    i would want the 2 bellgam & the spirit bgs 9.5
  • Options
    Warning!Warning!You have entered into a restricted zone.User unauthorized...your computer will self destruction in T minus 30 secs.....lol,only kidding.
    That's my personal graded Griffs section you were viewing.Still have about 100 more PSA 10s/BGS 9.5s to add to that list from years 1992 to 2004.Yeah,you don't care you still want the cards,huh?I can tell from the three cards you picked out that you know exactly what them 3 are all about.I will give you two thumbs up for your taste.Another two thumbs up for the attempt to aquire can't fault you there.There's only 4 Spirit BGS 9.5s and never once seen one for sale on the open market.Paid $2K and some day I received it Griffey got hurt for the first time.
    Like the Bell Blank Back bgs 9.5 1/1 paid close to $2K for that.
    Now,the Bell w/subs 10/9.5/9.5/9.5 just might and probably will be open to buy.This card is regarded as the second highest graded Bell behind the Mysterious,unknown where abouts Bell BGS 10.Email me your offer regarding just that Bell BGS 9.5. Thanks

REF>EBAY
    scrubTK@aol.com
    Bruinswillraisethecup
    Dillpickles12772
    Tony27