Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Newest Ebay Scammer (Giving PSA a bad name)

Look at this beautiful PSA 9 card.......the top scan is a PSA 9...but what's up with the card in the bottom scan?!?!?!

PSA what?!?!
CB4

Comments

• Options
    You bid on this and your asking for problems!

G
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not bid if you intend to buy!image

What's this mean? Sounds like a Freudian slip of the lip! Shoulda read - do not bid if you DO NOT intend to buy - right? And the return policy - I inferred he's affraid he will not get his card back on return - well, if encapsulated, the odds of someone cracking it open seem a bit slim - but we could infer that he's cognizant of "the game" - all this kind of spooks me - so much the honesty?
    Mike
  • Options
    Wow, that is jacked up!

Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    they are definately not the same

imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    What an idiot!
  • Options
    schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Judging by the seam at the bottom and what appears to be a patent # underneath that seam, I think the second scan is of a BGS card. Hope the buyer paid by Paypal, so he can contest the sale.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Options

<< <i>Judging by the seam at the bottom and what appears to be a patent # underneath that seam, I think the second scan is of a BGS card. Hope the buyer paid by Paypal, so he can contest the sale. >>

yeah
    that second card is in one of those
    sleeves that BGS uses in their slabs.

definately a BGS slab.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I contacted the seller asking if it was a PSA 9 with a qualifier.....here is his response...

No it does not. It is a PSA 9. Sorry but the auction is over.

This is a 100% scam...now how he thinks he can pull it off I don't know. You can contact Paypal or your creditcard company and get your money back. Sold for decent money too.....
    CB4
  • Options
    Where does he get the authority to state this about bidders:
    NO Scam Artist, what you see is what you get.

He needs to elaborate on that a little bit more, I'm lookin at 2 different cards!
    "I'd like to apologize to one person in particular, the man who won the 'name the team' contest and got lifetime season tickets.''

- Pittsburgh Maulers President Paul Martha, whose USFL club folded after one season.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    he also says "do not bid if you intend to buy"... ahhahh
    ·p_A·