Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

what a squid

I rarely see something that makes me lose faith in humanity...
this kind of stuff just makes me mad.The entire auction reads negative and sensational... and his feedback is good...
wow... a psa 4 billy martin...1/1 psa... wowzers

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    whats possibly more amazing is the 4 cards that he has pictured...The Martin yes...a sure 1/1 LOL...the
    schmidt a very nice card and then two cards that probably aren't even worth a dollar together. These
    four cards span 24 years of collecting, and represent fast food, common cards, and poor UD marketing
    ploys.

Im making an offer on this lot right now!

JS
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THIS CARD LOOKS BEAUTIFUL and is SUPER RARE!

Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce, special orders don't upset us, all we ask is that you let us have your way, have it your way, have it your way - Burger king.image
    Mike
  • Options
    I think we should rally the troops and get forty people to email him with ridiculous offers on this elusive specimen...
    dear sir, I am so upset with myself... I meant to bid on your auction but missed it before I could bid... would you accept $80 and a can of creamed corn for your spectacular and rare burger king billy martin with the astoundingly pristine grade of 4?
    I have been searching for this item for years and I fear I will lose sleep if I cannot be sure it is mine before I lay down to sleep tonight.
    Whip out the bubble wrap and start initiating the mailing process... a united states postal money order is on it's way to you through express mail.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know YD - offering him $80 AND the corn just might make him a little suspicious!image
    Mike