Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

steal of the night? payton auto?

not sure if it was a steal, looked tempting so i took it.

gary payton atomic ref. auto - 1:10,073 packs

Comments

• AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I'd give ya your money back for it.
    Nice pick up.
  • GREAT STEAL MAN!!!!!
    Here is my site:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/darkangel33.html
    Aol ID: sm33nsacity

Please contact me if you have any Stephon Marburys or Ruben Boumtje Boumtje's or Amare Stoudemire's I need.

REFS: baljitgill, awaltz, KOBEcollector, TEDCOLLECTSSHAQ, TrFstPtch, duncangal
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    what'll ya take fer it?
    ·p_A·
  • Nice steal Rod.

eBay it when you get it, should be able to get around $200 or so for it, image

• I have a feeling the seller screwed up, let us know if there is any problems with the transaction, and hope it goes through. I have run into problems with great buys at times, the card mysteriously has been sold and unable to send it.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.

<< <i>Nice steal Rod.

eBay it when you get it, should be able to get around $200 or so for it, image >>

beckett is $150
    ·p_A·
  • c0LLect0r....that example you gave is the regular refractor...which sold at $46. Rod bought the atomic refractor which is alot tougher to find. Very nice pick up.
    CB4
  • thanks guys for the kind words.

brian: it will go up when i get it in

randy: i will keep you guys updated

vince: yea that is a lot tougher to find/buy at that price..do you know what the print run is?

rod

• << <i><< Nice steal Rod.

eBay it when you get it, should be able to get around $200 or so for it, >>

beckett is $150
    >>

You actually go by beckett value? I feel sorry for you.
  • AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    I think it will bring a C note. Maybe a little more. But then again it is rarely seen on ebay and Payton autos are hard to predict.
  • i just talked to the seller on aim, sounds pretty honest, he has 100% feedback so..a neg will most likely piss him off if he decides to screw me image

some of the convo..

Nismo68 (7:52:56 AM): hello
    Beckettpg8 (7:53:41 AM): hello
    Nismo68 (7:53:54 AM): i just sent payment for the gary payton auction
    Beckettpg8 (7:54:13 AM): let me check
    Nismo68 (7:54:30 AM): please let me know when card is being shipped out, i also purchased insurance and i paid the 5% paypal fee.
    Beckettpg8 (7:55:48 AM): what time is it hawaii?

Nismo68 (7:55:55 AM): 7:55am
    Nismo68 (7:56:21 AM): should be 9or10 in la?
    Beckettpg8 (7:56:44 AM): bowmans autograph refractor will have to go out on monday INSURED to Haw. it is 9:58 in los Angeles
    CA

Nismo68 (7:57:09 AM): alright cool

• << <i>c0LLect0r....that example you gave is the regular refractor...which sold at $46. Rod bought the atomic refractor which is alot tougher to find. Very nice pick up. >>

Which is why he said "Here is what a regular one sells for..."

• << <i>c0LLect0r....that example you gave is the regular refractor...which sold at $46. Rod bought the atomic refractor which is alot tougher to find. Very nice pick up. >>

Thank you sportscentre...

<< <i>

<< <i><< Nice steal Rod.

eBay it when you get it, should be able to get around $200 or so for it, >>

beckett is $150
    >>

You actually go by beckett value? I feel sorry for you. >>

no need to ever feel sorry for me, PUNK.. did I say I go by Beckett Value? not at all.. check my ebay and everything I put on starts at $1.00.. i feel sorry for you for being an ignorant PUNK.

edited to add - What good did you're post do? was it helpful or informative in any way? nope.. Are you still a little punk? Yes.
    ·p_A·
  • Haha, your funny.

You just happen to have a beckett laying aroundbut you dont use it?

If anyone is the punk, its you, I have more feedback than you, I am probably older and more mature than you are.

It will sell for more than book, so what was the point to your post?

PUNK

<< <i>Haha, your funny.

You just happen to have a beckett laying aroundbut you dont use it?

If anyone is the punk, its you, I have more feedback than you, I am probably older and more mature than you are.

It will sell for more than book, so what was the point to your post?

PUNK >>

ummm.. i got a beckett laying around?.. NO. I can go to Beckett.Com and look up a card.. do I pay for Beckett online? absolutely not.. dude you just make unfounded statements which, are actually assumptions... do I need to explain the meaning of the word "ASSUME" to you? you assume I "go by Beckett Values" and you assume I "Happen to have a beckett laying around".. actually i have a COMPUTER laying around, with access to a free beckett guide.. now your ASSUMING it will sell for more than book..

The reason I stated a Beckett price was because Nismo said he "wasnt sure if this was a steal or not".. I figured letting him know a Beckett value might make him feel pretty good about his purchase..

you're a real genius, and you sound as if your proud of the fact that you MIGHT BE OLDER than somebody?.. hahha.. like that has anything to do with status or maturity..

edited to add - My ebay name "Bragg82nd" means I was in the 82nd Airborne at Ft. Bragg, NC.. a Paratrooper.. you're required to think maturely and methodically when your a paratrooper.. you cant operate on "ASSUMPTIONS"..
    ·p_A·
  • Dont have to be older to be more mature, but going from the way you talk to people, your young.

I am done here, you can go ahead and argue with yourself, as I will be the MATURE one in this situation.

Peace

<< <i>Dont have to be older to be more mature, but going from the way you talk to people, your young. >>

i'll be 6 years old in the spring.
    ·p_A·