Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Funny auction your gonna get a laugh

ebay link

I love the description. So when he shipped the Bar will it include dry ice so it stays cool? Because I live In AZ and it is almost 75 today. And not to mention the asking price...OMG

James
x

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    broken link!
  • Options
    Guess you gotta be there.......image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't open link - I guess the laugh is on me.image
    Mike
  • Options
    Here's the link: Auction

Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    $200? dude I ate one of those one time.. I think I still got a wrapper from a "Ken Griffer Jr." bar.. i also got a empty box of Buffalo Bills "FLUTIE FLAKES".. i'm gonna fart if he gets $200 bucks for it..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    .....has been refrigerated for 14 years...yeccch!!! image ...jay
  • Options
    has been refrigerated since 1990

What else has he got in there? Been in his fridge all that time - that's kind of creepyimage
    Mike
  • Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    I never knew this existed. You got to draw the line somewhere about collecting everything Boggs.
    This guy has zero feedback and wants $200. We don't even know if this candy has been eaten or not.
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    boggs301012 - what are these worth? I have at least one with the blue border .352 and one with the red border .352. I used to like those old Reggie bars from the mid to late 70's. According to Lyle or Nettles you could open the wrapper and the bar "would tell you how good it was."
  • Options
    imagearo13

Hey, that was a good one! I was in school in NYC, 1974 to 1979 - used to go to some Yankee games - sat in the right field bleachers - only $1.50 - Reggie put excitement in the routine play! He was not well appreciated by the "regulars" in that area - sometimes they used to chant: 'Reggie-Reggie' - he brought it on himself - I remember reading in the sports section: Reggie excited about coming to NY - gonna win a world series, gonna have a bar named after meimage a lot of that did come true and when you win a couple of series all is forgiven but the bleacher bums, after a few beers, quickly forget all about that stuff.

Mike
    Mike
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    aro13

I dont have a book value but they sell for about 3.00 to 5.00. on ebay. No diffrence for color.

34GoudeyCollector

Thanks for fixing the link. The one link I didnt bother to check. image

james

x
  • Options
    aro13aro13 Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭
    James - Thanks.