Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

PCGS Modern World Coin service- Canadian Coins

I'm trying to save PCGS a silly phone call about there new Modern World service, 1965-2003. I looked for the proper coin # to put on the submission form for 2003 Canadian coins but they apparently do not exist? I want to submit a few 2003 Canadian MS coins for grading. I assume they now do this right?? Do I just leave the PCGS coin # blank on the PCGS form?

And one more question from the newbie......Is there a POP report for Foriegn/Canadian coins?? I asked the question before on the US forum and nobody knew!!image

Thanks, Chris

Comments

• Options
    Look in the Canadian Registry sets, the numbers may be there.

Edited to add: I just looked and they are not listed, I would just leave it blank.
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    No POP report for foreign coins. image

Walt
  • Options
    AskariAskari Posts: 3,713
    You asked on the US Coin Forum? image Now you're learning why we call them the "Liteside". image

Unfortunately, you may have to call or email them for the info for either of your questions. Unless one of our many Canadian coin collectors ("Greysiders" as we call them here) happens to have the particular coin # offhand, you'll have to get PCGS to supply them. You'd think they'd have those on their website by now, but I guess they still haven't. You also have to specifically request pop reports for specific coins; they only list those for US coins.

Anyway, welcome to our forum, affectionately known as the "Dark Side" (since that's what we are with respect to the US coin collectors' knowledge of non-US numismatics). image
    Askari

Come on over ... to The Dark Side! image
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    A warm welcome to the Darkside, Manor!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    Dont worry about the #, they can figure it out, Im talking from expierience.
    You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,918 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info!! I live near the shores of Lake Erie and can see the Canadian shores on a clear day so I due like the term "greyside'!! I get Canadian coins all the time in change being so near. That's both good and bad.....I like seeing Canadian coins but none of the US vending machines accept them......bummer!!image
  • Options
    ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,918 ✭✭✭✭
    TTT