Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Pretty funny PSA EBAY auction...

Link to auction

This guy is certainly not in the grader of death camp.

Regards,

Alan

Comments

• Options
    Maybe Beckett will hire him image

Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    "Using PSA standards"? This stuff is always good for a laugh...and so is his feedback! Sample reply:

<< <i>Reply by malikai-: Emailed RIGHT AWAY after bid that it was accident - YOU ARE VERY UNCOOL!!!! >>

Sounds like he is 10 years old!
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    ACOWA - "Using PSA Standards" he gives his opinion. Which are more like his standards, especially w/ the half grades used.
    Its great to have sellers like this, they cut out the expense of the middle man, PSA. Why use PSA, when this card is an "8" sitting in a top loader?
    I'll tell you why, This wouldn't get an "8" from PSA, if the graders had blindfolds on...jay
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>"Using PSA standards"? This stuff is always good for a laugh...and so is his feedback! Sample reply:

<< <i>Reply by malikai-: Emailed RIGHT AWAY after bid that it was accident - YOU ARE VERY UNCOOL!!!! >>

Sounds like he is 10 years old! >>

I use the line "PSA standards" when I describe my cards.. I try to judge them accurately, but I use "PSA grading standards" and I dont think anything is wrong with that.. my example.
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Alan...

I was unaware that "PSA Grading Standards" included 7.5...???

Did I not get the memo..???....

Thanks for the post...

Ha

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    It's nice to know that while record cold temps are being recorded across our great Nation that this card has a "coat" worthy of MINT 9.

dgf