Options

Folks we now know where PRO gets their graders

Comments

• Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    I think its a PRO 9.8!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEAR GEM!!!!! Much better then MINT +

loth
  • Options
    That centering is at least a 9.5 !!!!!!!!!

Ken
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Let's give him a break. He only has 6.5% negative feedback.
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    ACOWA started a thread on this seller on the registry board about a '67 Uecker.
    Apparently this seller likes to throw around the "PSA-8" standard. Besides spamming, he's way off base on his grading assumptions, and all of his "projected PSA's" should be removed from eBay as a service to unsuspecting card collectors who tend to believe what is printed in an ad...jay
  • Options
    I hope he passes around whatever he's smokin'
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"
  • Options
    This is like a flashback to the pre-psa days. Here we have a card that isn't even close to EX that someone is sellng as NM/MT. Exactly what many dealers did before PSA showed up. Every time I hear people talk about problems they are having with PSA, I just go find a listing like this to remind myself what grading could be/used to be w/o PSA, GAI and SCG.

-
    JR
  • Options
    Puff! Puff! Give!!!
    looking for Mantle,Munson,Big Klu
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reply by malikai-: Emailed RIGHT AWAY after bid that it was accident - YOU ARE VERY UNCOOL!!!!

So, would you buy a used car from this guy? Bid was an accident - this guys grading is an accident looking for a place to happen!!image
    Mike