Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Ever lost a card in mail??

Has anyone ever lost a card in the mail to PSA. It's been 10 days and they haven't showed up at PSA. I sent them Priority mail. Maybe they are backed up, I'm not going to panic yet. It would suck if they are lost. One was a BGS 9 Pennington SP and a BGS 9 Brady SP, both to get crossed..

Chad
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TONY DORSETT PSA9-10
MY WEB

Comments

• Options
    No, I have not - because I follow one simple rule:

ALWAYS send cards for submission to PSA by registered mail! Priority doesn't cut it, even insured. It's a small price to pay for the peace of mind. You will never have a problem if you do this.

JEB.
  • Options
    Exactly. Priority mail is great for most things. PSA submissions isn't one of them.
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • Options
    FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I've always sent them to PSA Priority Mail, Insured with Delivery Confirmation and I've never had a problem. Yes - Certified is even better (but I've never been able to work the paper tape...)

I wish PSA didn't use a PO Box - I'd use UPS! Their tracking system is better than NASA's!!!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    I had my wife send a package to PSA for me once. She sent it priority with NO insurance. It took a month for them to log it into their computer. Meanwhile I'm stressing about how I let $2000 worth of cards get stolen. Everything was good in the end but needless to say, that is the last time it will ever happen to me. I always send registered now.
  • Options
    Yes. I had my first real submission lost in Newport beach by USPS. I had it insured but it sure was a pain to get the money and in the end I would rather have still had my rare cards.

I sent my last submission via registered mail.
  • Options
    I've never had a problem with priority mail and insured. I guess I'll change my shipping ways.. LESSON LEARNED!!

Chad
    MY WEB
  • Options

<< <i>I wish PSA didn't use a PO Box - I'd use UPS! >>

they do not accept UPS shipments
    but they DO accept FEDEX shipments.

I have shipped to them via FEDEX and
    FEDEX Ground with no problems at all.

just get the "street address" and Fedex instructions
    off the submission forms or email Peter Ma for them.

~jeff
    imageimage