Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

I just posted scans on my 1972 Topps Mets team set

Hi Guys, I just posted scans for my #1 ranked 1972 Topps Mets team set. I really enjoy looking at them and remembering a simplier time in my life (I was 12 years old). This set has turned in to a burning passion of mine since dismantling my #4 ranked 1972 Topps set. The Mets were the reason I started collecting cards as a child in the first place. Although I no longer have the whole PSA graded set anymore, I am thrilled that I decided (before it was too late) to keep the Mets cards for my collection. Hopfully some of you will be able to enjoy seeing these terrific cards as much as I do. I'm still working on this set while trying to upgrade the cards as much as I can. If anyone has any upgrades available for sale or trade to any cards that I now own, please email me at NBDOWNEY@MSN.COM anytime. I also need 4 more to complete the set. I sold these four two days before deciding to keep the team set. The numbers are 32, 496, 698 and 708 in a PSA 8/9/10 if anyone has any of those. Here is the link to my set

Comments