Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Heritage Registry Points

Anyone notice that Heritage is listing PCGS & NGC Registry weights/points at the end of their auction descriptions? Only problem is - all the NGC points are wrong! What's up with that?

Comments

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck its as good as NGC does with their messed up points......image

Yearly Rant posted for 2004. Thank You for the chance to post this rant......image....image

Ken
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the points are all too high, my guess is that it's the super secret bonus formula that NGC gives for coins in their own holder vs those measly PCGS coins! [my rant for 2004]! image
  • Options
    WhitewashqtrWhitewashqtr Posts: 737 ✭✭✭
    I just checked a few of their auctions for LB and only see pop reports not weights. Can anyone provide a link so I can see what youre talking about?

WWQ
    HAVE A GREAT DAY! THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!!
  • Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    Well since their pops are always wrong (months out of date), why wouldn't the registry points?
  • Options
    orevilleoreville Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never looked at registry points before. Still don't.

Believe it or not, I don't even like to complete my sets or go over that 90% completion rate since I would then be "locked in."
    A Collectors Universe poster since 1997!
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well since their pops are always wrong (months out of date), why wouldn't the registry points? >>

Thats the whole reason I have a yearly Rant. No change point wise versus rise in population. What a farce.....image

Thats it no more ranting on this hopeless subject about the superior NGC Registry....

Oreville what do you mean about locked in when 90% is reached ? To get unlocked just delete a coin or two....image

Ken