Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

"Ceize the moment" Another terrible PSA spam auction

1961 Topps Mantle PSA 8

Do you think BJ would let me register this card "graded PSA 8 in very good mint condition" that "comes in a glass case so cause it has been taken real care for"?
Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Somebody needs to tell him that his shill id shouldn't look so much like his selling id image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    gaspipe26gaspipe26 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭
    Wolf,
    I did.
  • Options
    He emailed me back and "swears" he isnt shill bidding. IN fact he said 2 handles in question are nothing alike.
  • Options
    why would anyone bid almost 15 g's for that card.....even if it was a psa 8??? am i missing something?
    Duner a.k.a. THE LSUConnMan
    lsuconnman@yahoo.com

• Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    dude he has the SAME card on auction twice.. is it a coincidence on the 2nd one that one of the bidders is "gomemphis25" and his seller id is "acememph25"?.. hahahha
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>why would anyone bid almost 15 g's for that card.....even if it was a psa 8??? am i missing something? >>

someone is screwing with him and bidding it up
    but will never respond to him,
    much less pay!

and while he will get them back,
    ebay WILL charge the BIG FEES
    for that sale to his account.

and depending on when it falls
    in his billing cycle, it COULD be
    charged to his Credit card!

now THAT would be funny!!
    imageimage
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    BIGKID - The seller is a newbie w/ zero feedback, maybe he doesn't realize that he can get his eBay fees back for non paying bidders image ...jay
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good mint condition...isn't that like a 3 + 9 = 12? That should really boost your set average buckwheat. Why not make a play for it? image
  • Options
    I've been trading emails with him and I finally explained to him why everyone knows what he is doing, and how. I havent heard back from him yet.
  • Options
    Check the bid history. Samsammy is involved, if this is the same one we're talking about. He's the underbidder on the 15K card.
  • Options
    I thought this would be a fun auction to follow!

Mantle

New Mantle

I love the feedback comments...

mx'er

Isnt it just amazing how many bidders have a 0 feedback!. He's still using one of the names he used before.
  • Options
    Hard to believe that this seller actually has a negative feedback!

I think that we should nominate him for one of SCD dealers of excellence awards!
    Buyer and Seller of PSA graded Baseball Cards from 1900-1980.

Check out my ebay auctions listed under seller ID: jeej
  • Options
    I just wonder whether samsammy and nomarandjeter are the same people, and samsammy just wanted to stick it to this seller, with a high final value fee. Remember, samsammy was the one who put up the "auction" advising people of the perils of buying PRO graded cards. He seems to be taking a strong stand against people out to rip off buyers, and whether one agrees or not with his methods, you gotta admire the goal.
    Dave
    cassel2 on ebay
  • Options
    odd that samsammy would offer 14K for the first one but not even a bid for the relist.
    Does PSA ever "do anything" to people who put up ungraded cards and self-grade them "by
    PSA standards"?
    ebay:1967topps
    1967 Topps baseball wantlists (any condition) welcome. #14 ATF 1967 set. Yet another collector like skylaneflyer, gimel1 who made it to the completion of 1967 only to need the money more than the company of 609 close friends.
    Looking for 1967 Mets, yankees, and 1968 Tigers in PSA 7 and Venezuelan Norm Cash stuff
  • Options
    The fact that the first bid was 15k and the underbid was one dollar less speaks volumes in this instance. I bet that guy was having a cow though when he saw the first ending price. No new car for you.
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    I guess he must of sold it. Check out his feedback now. Someone left POSITIVE feedback for the card in question.