Home Q & A Forum
Options

Question about submitting Crossovers for the first time

lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
David, I would like to submit an order of about 50 or more potential crossovers, all morgans in pl or dmpl, presently in either NGC or ANACS slabs. I would like to submit instructing limitations with the order, such as don't crack out unless you are willing to cross this ANACS ms64pl to a ms64pl.
Is there a preferred way to state the instruction without sounding irritating?
Should I submit all these instructions on one piece of paper, or should I put stickers on each slab, or what should I do?

My concern of course is that the instructions will get separated from the coins and I might have an NGC ms64pl cross to a ms64 or ms65, which I would not want in the absence of the pl designation.

Any advice along these lines would be helpful. For anyone wondering, I have never submitted before, and the reason for the submission is to qualify coins for my registry set.
I brake for ear bars.

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    It is not necessary to send instructions. We will not cross to anything different than what's on the NGC or ANACS holder unless you specifically instruct us differently. We do not crack out crossovers until and unless they have actually crossed.

Thanks,

David