Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Looking for Tony Dorsett

I'm looking for 1978-1988 PSA graded Tony Dorsett cards. PSA 8-10's are what I'm looking for. I'm going to start a Dorsett player set. Any help would be accepted. Email or post with anything. Thanks in advanced..

Chad
EMAIL

Comments

• Options
    Thank you Chad, Tony is a highly collected player, even by people outside of the Set Registry.
    His Rookie, even in 9 consistently sells between $200 and $250. If I were doing the set, I would do the Master set.
    Tony appeared a quite a few interesting RB, TL, HL type cards over the years. Best of luck on the Set!

Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    Thanks Jeremy.. I really wasn't sure what to attempt. I'm Dennis Northcutt away from finishing my 2000 SP Authentic Rookies graded PSA 9-10. I wanted to start something somewhat vintage. One day I was playing on Ebay and I found something that gave me chills!!! A 2003 Leaf Limited Tony Dorsett game jersey in a BRONCOS uniform!! I'm a lifelong Broncos fan and it all came clear to me. TD, the #23/100 greastest players in the NFL. He even finished his career in Denver. I purchased the card by the way. Thanks for the email and thanks for the support..

Chad
    EMAIL
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TONY DORSETT PSA 9-10...
  • Options
    Looks like the Dorsett set is going to be a battle this year. I bet those 7-11 cards are tough to come by. I haven't seen any around.
    Good luck to you and all the others - Jeremy
    Jeremy
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I have a some clean 7-11 sets, maybe I should start submitting. I've never gotten less than a 9 on a 7-11, and both of my Marcus Allen 10's were my submissions.

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options
    Or sell them to me and I'll send them.. Think about it, I'm a buyer

Chad
  • Options
    Kid4hof03Kid4hof03 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe,
    Any way you decide to go on the 7/11 disks, you have another buyer!

Abe
    Collecting anything and everything relating to Roger Staubach