Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I NEED INFO ON A CARD DEALER

I was surfing the web today and i came across a web site for a football card dealer named Joe Colabella. Joe has several Near Mint "raw" 1962 Fleer cards in his inventory that i need for my set and i was just wondering how he grades? Does he over grade cards? If his NM cards are really NM then i can buy all the cards i need for my set except four!

Any info?
Paul.
Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron

Comments

• Options
    I have purchased quite a few raw cards from Joe over the years. My experience with his grading has been pretty consistant. If you are looking for cards that fit the PSA definition of NM - i.e. a PSA 7 - then you could saty he overgrades a bit. Ifyou are looking for nice cards for a "traditionally graded" raw NM set - you should be satisfied with his grading.
    John Vineyard

• Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Paul,

Have dealt with Joe on some 1962 Topps FB that he advertised as NRMT about a year ago. If I remember correctly it was about 6-7 cards that I needed to fill a set and they all were in the exmt++ to nrmt range.

He shipped promptly and I was satisfied.

Mark
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    Thanks for the info guys! I just sent him an email to buy eleven cards.

Thanks again.
    Paul.
    Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron