Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Needed for my Dansco 2-Silver Eagles, 03 & 04

I need two top notch raw Silver Eagles(raw) for my Dansco ....real sharp pieces that I can be proud of. I have extras from past years (First Strikes) to trade along with other type coins such as Mercury Dimes, Franklin halves, Washington Quarters etc. etc. If someone can help and is willing to trade let me know. Thanks, Boom

Comments

• Options
    Hi, i have 14 raw 03s most are a+ bu gem i need 88,89,90,92,93,95,96,97,98,01 iam also collecting silver eagles
    i can send you scans or pics if you like. thanks,dave
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    I have a few extra 01- First Strikes and have a bunch of other dates still in nice presentation cases sealed in thos( what do you call them) Cointains? I could send you and 01 -top notch and just purchase one ot the other from you. Whatever works for you. What else do you collect? Thanks for reply!image
  • Options
    hi, you want to trade a 01 for a 03? ok also i just got a few new 04's i also collect comm's i like 92-93 columbus expo's i have ..............36( multible,compulsulve,collecting disorder lol) and late morgans,and peace dollars let me know what you think and thank you for the reply p.s i also have a roll of 63 franklins that look great my sister over paid for them on the coin(rip you off) vault show no way to return them so i am stuck with them ,they do look good but.... over priced thanks,dave ace@thumbmc.netimage
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    I believe I've got some silver Eagle dups that are slabbed in the years you're looking for. If you're still interested, pm me image

Peter