Home Q & A Forum
Options

David, do you take all graders to shows?

Sir,
I have questions for you.....turn around times have gone way up, people have Modern coins in since early Dec and later Nov (for myself Dec 03 and other times during the month of Dec) and others that I talked to even earlier then that...... PCGS and your self keeps saying the reason for the lenghly time is that your getting swap with orders, which is true and may be some of the cause, but i think one of the MAJOR reason is that PCGS is and has gone to sooo many shows in the last two months and it seems that they take all their graders to them and there is no one left at the "House" to take care of the mail in orders...... is this true that PCGS takes all the graders to the shows? Not trying to bad talk PCGS here but i really would like to know and i guess im getting a little nervous that i will not see my coins before I take off to Iraq next month (im in the Air Force) Thank you for your time DN

Comments

• Options
    homerunhallhomerunhall Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭
    We do not take all of our graders to the shows. Today there are four graders at the Long Beach show and four in the grading room. i do agree with you that the show thing is not good and I'm trying to find a solution.

David