Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Nuisance seller help!

I brought this up before in a different topic/title.

I won an auction using BIN (immediate payment through paypal). So I can't win the auction if I didn't sent payment through paypal. The amount is $6.99 + s/h. The following day I saw the seller left a positive feedback. When I went to check my email I saw a paypal refund payment. I opened the mail and found that the seller returned my money stating that the item is not for sell at that time.

I know the seller returned my payment because she found out that she sold me the cards for a cheap price. The positive feedback was a reverse psychology so that I will have second thoughts in giving a negative feedback. When I went to see her feedback, I saw a buyer left a neg. because the seller returned his money stating holding for a better price.

I left the seller a negative. After a few days I received couple of emails from her stating she is sending the cards for free and stating the cards is more important to me than to her (I don't get what she's trying to imply). The next thing I learned, I received an email from Square trade that she's requesting a feedback removal and stating she sent the cards (with delivery confirmation for proof) for free. I did not reply to square trade because it's my first time getting this kind of email and don't know how to proceed with it. I emailed the other buyer and asked him if he got an email from square trade. He said he went to a mediator (I don't know how to request for a mediator) and told the mediator another buyer (me) leaving a neg. because of the same reason. I told the other buyer that I don't want the seller's cards anymore and will send it back as long as I'm not spending for the postage. I told the other buyer I already got same cards from other sellers and moved on. I never received an email from the other buyer anymore.

After 2-3 days of receiving the square trade FB removal request, square trade sent me an email stating that the seller closed the case. Then I received an email from the seller stating that she sent the cards with tracking# and wants me to remove the negative feedback I left. I ignored her 2 emails. Last night I received a payment reminder. I replied to her payment reminder and told her I paid the cards and my payment was returned. I told her that I don't want the cards anymore.

Seller replied that she's standing by her words that the cards are free and would like me to removed the negative feedback. She wants me to look at her auction policy. She stated

<< <i>Please take a look a the S&H entry entry. Ship only to USA lower 48 states. Once payment is received these 6 Program cards will be shipped by 1st class Mail within 1-2 business days. No returns will be accepted on these program card covers. >>

She also said that she will not accept returns under any condition(s).

Before I sent my reply. I got another message from square trade. She filed for another case to removed the feedback. She was saying LIES! She told Square trade:

<< <i>Please read these messages that were sent to me about the negative feedback's that these two individuals left about me. I believe this type of activity is unjustifiable and inappropriate behavior. This type of activity undermines the integrity of my character both as a person and as a human being. Both of these individuals received the cards I sent to them. All I believe now is they just wanted free cards and by leaving negative feedback's because I refunded there money and, said the cards were no longer for sell. >>

She also told Square Trade that she honored my request to send the cards to me. Added that I ended up with free cards & free s/h and she ended up with no cards and no cards and I want to return the cards. She said she will not allow me to return the cards under any conditions.

SELLER'S A LIAR! After she returned the payment. All I did was leave a negative feedback. I NEVER REQUESTED for the cards at all. I did not leave the negative feedback to get that card! I moved on. I only answered 1 email (the payment reminder from last night). She sent the cards without my consent. It's still here unopened and have no intention of opening. I asked the post office here and was told I can refuse the package if unopened and don't have to pay anything. They will also use the same del. confirmation for returning the item to her.

I was putting this behind me and let square trade remove her feedback after 14 days ( I think that's the wait time) until she called off that request and started to bother me, sent me payment reminder and now filed another feedback removal request and stating lies.

I'm PO already and want that negative to stay!!

How do I reply to Square Trade these are the options I see:

The filer would like the feedback you left to be removed.

I agree or may agree to the feedback removal request
I have no outstanding conditions on the removal of feedback I left. I understand that feedback cannot be restored once it is removed.
I would like the feedback I left removed only if we resolve other issues - such as sending or receiving payment, refund or merchandise.

I still need to think about the removal request
I am willing to discuss the removal of feedback I left for the other party.
I am not willing to discuss this matter of feedback removal at all.

Please provide any details or suggested solutions, which will be seen by the other party:

(This box is limited to 3,000 characters-you will have more opportunity later to provide more details to the other party or a Mediator.)
Characters remaining.

Check here to acknowledge that you have read and accept the SquareTrade User Agreement. You must check this box to complete your response.

RIP Snow

Comments

• Boy, you seem to have some serious issues, lets see how bad you have been wronged

A. you received your money back
    B. you got the cards to boot

plus this seller is out $40 for the 2 square trade incidents he/she is trying to resolve, don't you think they've suffered enough?

why don't you do the right thing and help out with the squaretrade folks?

i'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be doubled over somewhere wondering why the buyer is being such a jacka**

jmo
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    I'd send all of the emails exchanges you had with her to the Squaretrade mediator, and again dispute her claims. Stick to your guns, and don't let her have the feedback removed, as she'll probably do it again to someone else. Why she is under-selling her items is beyond me, but that is her problem not yours. You entered into the deal with the best of intentions, and she's trying to wiggle her way out of it.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    Maybe she'll think twice about not using a reserve, but I've found that teaching ethics on ebay usually brings on anger rather than enlightenment .
    Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.

• << <i>Maybe she'll think twice about not using a reserve, but I've found that teaching ethics on ebay usually brings on anger rather than enlightenment . >>

There is no reserve. $6.99 is her BIN price (immediate payment through paypal) .

What's the option (below) that I have to choose here. I don't want to waste my time responding to this case. I just want to tell square trade that I want the negative to stay. I'm new at this.

SQUARE TRADE options below:

I agree or may agree to remove the feedback I left for the other party.

I have no outstanding conditions on the removal of feedback I left. I understand that feedback cannot be restored once it is removed.

Only if we resolve other issues.

I still need to think about the request to remove the feedback I left for the other party.

I am willing to discuss the removal of feedback I left for the other party.

I refuse to mediate or to discuss this matter of feedback removal at all.

RIP Snow
  • Dear Snowball:

Please provide your ebay ID so I can add you to my "block list".

This type of hair-splitting is annoying enough to read ( I had a headache after the first paragraph ), but is incredibly scary to those of us who you have let into your narrow world without empathy.

It is buyer's like you that are the reason I maintain a Square Trade seal so that even if you refuse to clear the matter, Square Trade will STILL remove it in the end.

Principle is one thing , Snowball, but observing the letter of the law once gave rise to a famous story and musical, "Les Miserables".....you sound like Jauvert hounding Jean Valjean for his loaf of bread.

To be fair, sometimes justice is blind....chill dude !image
  • Forgiving someone is one of life's great pleasures. She has seen her error and tried to make it right. Agree to drop the neg and move on with your life to something important.
    Ole Doctor Buck of the Popes of Hell