Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

More Regional Cards

I like these regionals. We seemed to have fun with the last thread. I just got a nice looking group of these in, 1961 Peters Meats. This is an unused weiner wrapper. The other tab is folded to the back, just like they were made.

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    MARTY - Thats a "Killer" piece image
    What do the full wrappers/labels go for? ...jay
  • Options
    There was a common that closed on eBay for $165.00. It had been unfolded. I had a complete set without the two tabs, cut off at the cooking instructions.
  • Options
    Marty,

I saw that Stobbs on EBay-Please PM me with what you have and the prices you're looking for.

Todd
    Todd Schultz (taslegal@hotmail.com)
    ebay id: nolemmings
  • Options
    dstudebadstudeba Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Marty -

Please do not start another post like this. I was blissfully unaware of this set and haven't bought a hot dog card for a month. I was enjoying being able to afford to eat again.
    Search and Track Auctions Automatically

Collectable
  • Options
    dstudeba
    Do you need some Num-Num chips and a coke to go with your hot dogs?

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Marty- (or anyone else)
    The Mays is one of the test cards from the Coke set, right? Is it different from the Hires set, where the test cards look differnt from the regular set? It seemed like you didn't see many Coke Tips before they guy in Conn. sold a slug to Big Al Rosen, but they seemed to go in collections right away. Are they printed on card stock or paper stock?
    Are the Num Nums the same company that did Num Nums in the late 19th Century?

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's