Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Oy, how long will this one last?

The third PSA 10 Brett rookie to hit the sheets in a month is apparently up for grabs. But really, who would bid on this. On the bright side, the seller's feedback is hysterical.
WANTED:
2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay

Comments

• Options
    If he keeps it up his feedback percentage is going to be lower than Shaq's free throw percentage.
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

A PSA 10 WITHOUT the PSA 10...????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Larry
    I LOVE FANCY CURRENCY, pretty girls, Disney Dollars, pretty girls, MPC's, ..did I mention pretty girls???

email....emards4457@msn.com

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Sweet Card! I'd crop out the flip if I was selling it as well - it just wastes space that could better be used to show the actual card. image

The private auction is also necessary in this case - all pre 1980 cards should be required to be sold in private auctions to protect the bidders from unscrupulous set registry participants! image

JEB
  • Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭
    Awwwww MAN! No "buy it now" option on this one!! image

<< <i>On the bright side, the seller's feedback is hysterical. >>

True. Even one of his positives said, "No comment."

• Options
    it looks that card was in a PRO ten holder.
  • Options
    Yeah and i am supposed to believe he keeps buying his son these expensive shoes and he never wears them just tries them on and he has a psa 10 jordan with no picture this scum needs the boot !!!image