Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

How about admitting the $$$ you paid for a card/cards that now are pretty much worthless?

Example: '94-95 Grant Hill Finest RC PSA 9 ( $80 )
'92-93 Shaq Stadium Club RC UNGRADED ( $70 )

'94-95 SP Jarome Iginla RC BGS 9 ( $150, this was about 2 years ago when he led the league in goals that fluke year )
'89-90 Hoops David Robinson SP RC ( $40, C'mon everybody had to buy this one back then )
'91-92 Upper Deck Dikembe Mutombo/Larry Johnson RC's ( An average of $10-$15 a piece routinely back then )

(15) '91 Stadium Club Ricky Ervins ( RB for Washington - I paid about $7-$8 a piece )

Please share some of your flops that were actually decent buys at the time. We all have some stories. This is a very abbreviated list of my stories.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?

Comments

• When I first started buying graded cards... naturally I went for Beckett graded cards. afterall, they wrote the monthly pricing bible right?

so I sank a TON of cash into those low pop and graded vintage cards.
    $100 for the only BGS 9 donruss stawberry rc.
    $80 for the only BGS 9 fleer strawberry rc.
    $80 for one of the 2 1990 donruss bernie williams. (ouch... later sold for $3.00)
    $355 for the only BGS 7 1961 Fleer Bill Russell (trimmed)
    $150 for the only BGS 8 1971 Yastrzemski
    $495 for a BGS 6.5 1961 Fleer Jerry West (trimmed)
    $290 for a BGS 8 1980 Bird/Magic RC (Evidence of trimming)

etc etc etc etc
    for 1 year

Then BVG came out... or it was discovered the cards were trimmed, recolored etc. and you can imagine the horrific surprise I experienced

• kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    How about this one of the dumbest things i ever did!! sold a Michael Jordon 86 fleer rookie card back in 1989. For 60$ cash bc i needed the money to go see van halen!!! card was gem i pulled it from a pack!! wish i had that card back now.

I spent 1000's of $$$$ on shaq rookies back in 1992. heck bought every one of them. now they worthless.
  • I purchased a perfectly looking MINT Bourque OPC rookie card for about 105 dollars. Thought for sure I was going to get a 9 or even possibly 9.5, came back for "evidence of trimming." I still have the card raw and a screw down holder.
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • aconteaconte Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭
    I love the comment about the 1991 Stadium club Ricky Ervins. I went nuts on that set with speculating
    on the various rookies. How about $8 for Dan McGwires, $6 for Todd Marinovich, $2 for Nick
    Bell, $1 on Harvey Williams, and even $1 for Russell Maryland. I bought in quantities of about 25-50
    depending on price and player. Fortunately, I did grab about 40 Favre rookies at $1 each. That and
    a handful of Barry Sanders at a decent price. I think I still came out ahead.

1991 Stadium Club football sure brings back memories.

aconte
  • Every card I bought from the card shop before I got on ebay!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • boggs301012boggs301012 Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    1992 Topps AUTOGRAPH GOLD BRIEN TAYLOR

I threw it away about 3 years ago. BTW I PAID 100.00 for it.

James
    x
  • Ha...where do I begin ??

I have so many boxes of bargain basement cards that were once "hot prospects" it makes me sick to even ponder this question....a box full of Ruben Sierra's cards comes immediately to mind.
  • When i was a kid i traded a 1958 Topps #1 Ted Williams in about VG/EX condition for a EX/MT 1976 Topps Hank Aaron, not a good move on my part.
    Check out my new web site: Monsters of the Gridiron
  • 1989 Upper Deck #1 Ken Griffey RC.
  • One of my very first "modern" card purchases in 1990 when I re-entered the hobby was a 1986 Topps Traded Set. The dealer said, "Look at all the Rookies in this set. You can't lose."

Bonds
    Bonilla
    Canseco
    Clark
    Mitchell

I think I paid $38 for it. I looked at the Bonds the other day. It's centered 10/90 t/b.
  • Notice you don't see many vintage cards on people's lists.
  • DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    I begged my parents to buy me a 1985 Donruss Eric Davis. They did and ended up paying $36. OUCH.

dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    That Canseco kid was supposed to be great, wasn't he?

Going back a bit, what about Joe Charbaneau (not spelled right, but he was the next big thing for the Indians back in the early eighties). I think he was even on a SCD cover back then.
  • Great examples and definitely laughable purchase that I can easily relate to. Eric Davis and Ruben Sierra were definitely "can't miss" rookies that did in fact miss. I have included some more of my purchases for your enjoyment.

'88 Topps FB Bo Jackson RC - $15
    '87 Topps FB Jim Everett RC - $20
    '89 Score FB Deion Sanders RC - $30

How about this one? '90 Score Baseball Bo Jackson shoulder pads with bat across his shoulders black& white card? It cost me about $10

Anything Pro-Set

$3 or $4 a piece for some of Isiah Rider's better rookie cards.

Lots of $$$ on the "State of the Art" '90-'91 Skybox Basketball Product. ( Shawn Kemp, Derrick Coleman, and guys like Felton Spencer?? )

A ton of $$$ on 1990 Score Football thinking that with the scarcity and popularity of the '89 set, the '90 set would be a "Can't miss". It may have been if they didn't have a print run of 1,000,000,000 cases!!

That brings me to the next guy.. Jeff George. That son of a b*tch cost me alot of $$$.

Someone brought up Dan McGwire. That was hilarious. It wasn't when I was dropping tall cash on his tall, crappy armed a$$.

Finally ( but by far not my last ), how about a 1987 Fleer Will "The Thrill" Clark rookie back in '89 or so. Boy, the more items I type, the more I am starting to think that I have lost a hell of alot more $$$ than I have made on cards.

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    1990 Leaf Steve Avery---I paid $20 each for several of them

1988 Topps Traded Jim Abbott ----- I bought several of these for $8 a piece

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭
    ydsotter,

Are you serious about your BGS cards being trimmed? How did you find out? BGS stands behind its grading. If you send a BGS card to be reslabbed in a BVG holder, and the graders see that the card was originally trimmed upon their second inspection, then it is their problem and must compensate you since they are the ones to put it in circulation. Otherwise, grading companies would mean nothing to the hobby.

You might have paid excessive for the Strawberry rookie, but that's what happened to me with the Tony Gwynn rookie which I paid $160 for about 3 years ago (I know now that the supply increases so the prices were not stable back then).

Sometime ago, you told me to be careful and not go on a shopping spree on ebay. Meaning, I should get only exactly what I want and wear blinders to all the other "good" deals. Otherwise, like you mentioned, I would get stuck with a bunch of stuff I would not really care about anymore. I followed your advice and have been very careful in choosing my buys. Thank you for your input and advice at the time. I am glad I was careful since I notice prices really coming down on certain things like the Maddux and Glavine rookies (still solid, but not as expensive as before).
    "So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • kimo75kimo75 Posts: 263 ✭✭
    During the mid 80s I got caught up in the rookie craze. I traded my Clemente collection from 1956 to 1973 in at leat EX/MT for cards of Mattingly,Eric Davis,Gooden and Sierra. At the time the majority of the Clementes were worth $15-$20. Needless to say I saw the error of my ways and retuned to vintage in 1990 where I've been ever since.
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    My worst are unopened boxes and some factory sets from the late '80s and early '90s - lots of Topps, Fleer, Donruss, Score, Pro Set, Pro Line, Upper Deck (but not 1989, which I thought was way overpriced and only bought a couple packs of). I still have them. Oh, and let's not forget rack packs with stars visible on top or bottom. I probably have 50 with Mike Greenwell rookies showing. At least I was buying them from stores and not from dealer tables.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • DeutscherGeist, if BGS stands behind their product, that is a new one to me.

...and it was largely psa that deemed my cards trimmed when I sent them in to be crossed over.
    ...and if psa says they are trimmed, I have to believe that.

Trimmed, cut from a sheet... I dunno... either way, I couldn't find a dealer at FT WASH that would touch them in a BGS holder.
    I even offered the BGS 7 61 russell #38 to the guy at the shoelessjoe (rushoeless) booth and he wouldn't give me $125 in trade. a few other dealers said they wouldn't touch BGS stuff.
    Man, I couldn't even give it away.

Even if they did stand behind their product... those cards are long gone... ebayed... snapped up by other BGS enthusiasts.

what can BGS honestly do about the havoc BVG and BCCG created on their pop reports?
    forget the trimming/coloring issues and imagine that you have a nice big pile of vintage graded BGS stuff... you paid a wicked premium for it because you didn't know any better... and your eyes surely told you that their nm/mt 8's looked as nice as psa 9's...

then...

they start BVG and mix these cards with easier standards into the pop reports....
    your 1/1's become 1/10's.
    the card you paid so much for on ebay now sells for a fraction.

you feel cheated, beytrayed and screwed.

anyways... I still won't touch them...

Glad you were able to take the advice. I wish I listened to my own advice. I keep ending up reselling 1/2 the stuff I impulsively buy.

• i flushed alot of paper route money in the early 80's

circa. november 1981

collector 1: hey, the 81 set is gonna be worth a fortune someday

collector 2: i know!!, you got fernando, charboneau, and the mookie wilson/ hubie brooks rookies

collector 1: you wanna take a walk to henry's card shop and see if he got anymore horner rookies in?

collector 2: nah, i'm gonna save my money for when the 82's come out, i want to stock up on righetti rookies

image:image good times
  • 1996 Select Certified Mirror Red Eddie George RC $160
    Lot of 50 Vinny Testaverde RC's Traded a Steve Largent RC for it
    Lot of 100 Ben Petrick Rc's Paid $79
    Always wanting odd-ball Nolan Ryan's.
  • 89 Score Mark Rypien rookie during his super bowl run, for $20 bucks.

now worth a few cents
  • how about 4 and 5 years ago when i was scooping up psa 8 rookies (from like 83 and up) that i can now get 9s in for the same $. i was buying sosa, palmeiro, bagwell, etc for 10 or more a pop, only to sell them later for 2 and 3 $. most of the time i can even get 9s for less than i paid for 8s years ago. i have lost ALOT of money over these years. but in all i am happier with my selection of cards and my collection and thats all that matters.

the last major loss i can recall was when i bought an 85 topps mcgwire rookie in psa7 at the time of the homerun record for like 80 dollars, that i ended up selling last year when i upgraded for 17 dollars and some change.

i have also lost many jerry rice rookies in poker games (probably like 10 fresh from packs) back when they were like 15 bucks.
    (not really the point of this thread but it still eats at me inside!!)
  • to add to the Rypien, i remembered several others-

any 1992 Hoops Magics ART cards- $100 for the Mourning (gulp), now valued lower than a McDonalds cheeseburger.

Jerome Walton, Kevin Maas, Phil Plantier, Ruben Rivera, Travis Lee, Brien Taylor, Heath Shuler, Dan McGwire, Ricky Ervins, Rick Mirer, 86 Donruss Cansucko rooks (peaked at $125!!), Andre Ware, Jim Abbott

the 1990 Score Bo Jackson BB/FB combo card....once ten bucks, now ten cents.

The Pro Set Lombardi Hologram...although this card is still damn hard to find, even with a print run of 10000. Pro Set was a tad liberal with their print run, to say the least.

the Donruss Elite series from the early 90's.....they peaked at $150 a pop, and were the premier insert cards for several years.

and a personal bust, i bought 2 2000 Bowman Chrome Keith Ginter PSA 9's for $40. if anyone actually bothered to list one on ebay now, it'd bring a few bucks tops

• MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    $1500 for a sharp Clemente rookie from Gary Moser. Unfortunately, card was altered and valuelessimage
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • About $40 for a '73 Topps Mike Schmidt Rookie about 3 years ago that looked perfect - 4 razor sharp corners and perfect centering. When I got it home and looked more closely, it had obviously been trimmed. I measured it and it actually came up over 1/8" short! If I had held it up to any other card it would have been evident. Oh well. image

JEB.
  • About 12 years ago traded my Jerry Rice RC for 6 packs of 91-92 OPC Hockey, thinking it would valuable as the 90-91 set. Although the RIce RC was probably ex-mint. Paying $7 for 89 Score Chris Miller RC.
  • The 89 Upper Deck Griffey's and 85 Topps McGwire Rookies. Still have a pile of these I bought in the $100+ range.
    Ken's 1934 Goudey Registry Set
    - Slowly (Very Slowly) Working On A 1952 Topps Raw Set (Lower Grade)
  • I was heavy into Star Co basketball when they were the hottest cards in the hobby from late '92 through '95.

How about $500 for a Patrick Ewing rookie bag? That was the peak. I sold it on Ebay a year or two ago for $50.

1985 Star Olajuwon bag for $500-sold for $150

Traded a 1985 Star Miller Lite Jordan ($175) for a Messier OPC rookie. Sold it on Ebay a year ago for $30.

And who can forget the 1989 UpperDeck (Hi#, those were rare!) Dwight Smith rookie, 1991 OPC Premier baseball (they were as rare as the hockey cards), 1990 UpperDeck French Hockey (stop the presses!! Only 500 cases exist, lol), 1990 Score Bo Jackson B/W for $10, and those lovely 1990 Proset football "error cards". Haha, remember the Perry Kemp error, the Barry Sanders error, and the Johnny Holland No Name error cards?

Luckily I came to my senses and didn't lose that much money on all this stuff (maybe $150). I remember vividly when the 1990 UpperDeck French Hockey cards came out. They were supposedly the rarest modern cards of all time. Even rarer than 1990 Leaf baseball or OPC Premier hockey. I bought a few packs for $15 (gasp!).

1990 Skybox was another infamous set. The Danny Rookie card! Of course, I bought one for $5. And count me in for the $30 Hoops David Robinson Rookie.
  • 90 Upper Deck Kevin Maas
    90-91 Upper Deck High # French Hockey
    many $$$$ up in smoke,
    wish i had that $$$$ now!
    ouch!
    i ain't often right
    but I've never been wrong
    it seldom turns out the way
    it does in the song
    once in a while
    you get shown the light
    in the strangest of places
    if you look at it right
  • I got a GREAT DEAL for a PSA 10 Ichiro 2001 Victory rc #564
    a few years ago, paying ONLY $70 for a card that at the time
    was going for $100 in that grade...
    but it later EXPLODED in population at that grade
    and is NOW readily available for around $10...

I still have it.

imageimage
  • BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Kimo, I hear ya! Traded top notch, absolutely beautiful 1960's era Clementes for much lesser condition Mays cards. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

Early 1988 - Did so well with 1986D and 1987D factory sets, bought about 2 cases of cello boxes of 1988D at retail. Sold all in local auction in 1993. Lost lots-o-money.
    Mid 1988 - Bought 5 1988 fleer wax rack cases @ $265 each. Went to around $450 within a year. Still have 3 worth around $60 now.

First graded card - bought 1997 GSV Tiger Woods BGS 9 a few days before his bombed 3rd round of the 2002 British Open. Paid $411 including tax and shipping from-----you guessed it---------DSL Sports (who by the way sold BGS 9's of this card over an 18 month period). Many are out there now. Now worth maybe $100-150. (At least I didn't spend $3500+ for a 9.5 sold around the same time)

Live and learn, and learn, and learn, and learn, and ...................................

BOTR
  • nearmintnearmint Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭
    I invested in a couple hundred 1989 ProSet Don Majkowski cards at about a dollar each. I also bought a boatload of 1990 Score football cards, since the 1989 set did so well. After that I stopped buying modern cards.

Mike
  • jrinckjrinck Posts: 1,321 ✭✭
    Here's a good story about vintage versus modern:

Dateline, 1986. Jose Canseco Donruss rookies are the hottest thing going. I buy a box and pull two. My brother pulls none from his box. We agree on a trade. His 1972 Johnny Bench (ex-mt) for one of my Canseco's. The ensuing years prove how utterly stupid I am. The past few years, however, have proven how utterly smart I really was.
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Early-mid '80s, I lost a bunch on Ron Kittle, Jorge Bell, and Kevin McReynolds. In '85 I lost my ass on Alvin Davis, Jeff Stone, Dan Gladden, Juan Samuel and Phil Bradley.

'86-- Tom Browning, Ernie Riles, Ozzie Guillen, Vince Coleman
    '87-- I won't even talk about '87, except to mention Mike Aldrete--- I still have a 500 ct. box of hit Topps issue around here somewhere.
    '88- Oh God. Jose Lind, Joey Meyer, a Mariners pitcher (something Campbell? Mike Campbell, maybe?), Matt Williams, and of course the true prize---- Gregg Jeffries.

After this I said the hell with it, and started spending my paychecks from Hardees on dimebags and '40's of Milwaukee's best. I haven't touched the bud in years (I still have a beer now and then when I bowl on Friday's), but I'll tell you what-- I'd rather have the hazy memories of packing a one-hitter in the back of an '83 Camaro than a 5000 ct. box of Chris Sabo RC's.
    Jefferies was '89. I actually have one of his (game-issued, but not used) Mets jerseys. It may be the only collectible of him that still has some value. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Nick

I hate to correct you but Gregg Jefferies was 88 Donruss. I too got burnt on those
  • Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    as with most i was sucked in to the modern grading rush of 1999......only i could not afford the PSA cards and was dumb enough of a newbie to buy PRO CARDS!!!! Fortunately it was from a mom and pop store that was dumb enough to send non-trimmed cards of peyton manning rookies and so forth that i later had them successfully crossed over to SGC and PSA holders....i find it a miracle not ONE of the cards came back trimmed from by group of 80 pro cards i had crossed.

ps- i hate mcgwire, sosa, and any modern card cause i payed way to much for it.

pss- i am 14 away from a 56 topps set and starting a 57 and 60 set...my money goes to vintage material in ex-mt/nm that i can possibly recoup if i ever wanted to resell it.

loth
  • $20 for a Jerome Walton rookie. I bought 20 for re-sale.
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How about this one of the dumbest things i ever did!! sold a Michael Jordon 86 fleer rookie card back in 1989. For 60$ cash bc i needed the money to go see van halen!!! card was gem i pulled it from a pack!! wish i had that card back now.

I spent 1000's of $$$$ on shaq rookies back in 1992. heck bought every one of them. now they worthless. >>

but VAN HALEN rocked.. what tour was that?
    ·p_A·
    Howitall - you're right. I blew it. I was remembering the Jefferies '89 Upper Deck card being the hottest thing on the market at one time and forgot that it wasn't even his rookie.

It was scary how people jumped all over the '89 Upper Deck cards after the first printing got snapped up. I remember Todd Zeile cards going for $10 apiece at local shows and even more on dealer tables. I actually made a few bucks on those, as I saw a store dealer who had a buy price of $3 each on them, and proceeded to pick up 10 for $25 from a show dealer and flip them the next day for a $5 profit. After the market came to its senses a few years later, I picked up a couple at a quarter each. One of them is now signed by Zeile, so it can't turn into a total loss.

I used to pride myself on picking out the unheralded rookies who would become hot in 6 months to a year, and whose cards I could pick up for 5 to 10 cents apiece. That's why I now have large stacks of Doug Drabek, Bobby Thigpen, Rob Murphy, Milt Thompson, Mike Kingery, and several other players who jumped from pennies to a dollar or more (I think as much as $5 each in the case of '87 Fleer Drabek rookies) but then plummeted back down to pennies apiece.

I still do the same sort of speculation, but at least now with serial numbered rookies there will always be some sort of a market from master set collectors.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

• $55Cdn on a Raw 1990 Leaf Frank Thomas RC....I flipped threw so many of them looking for the perfectly centered one...I think mine would score a 9..I think raw examples go for $10 now.

$$$$ on some Pinnicle hockey inserts (at the time they were big money) they were black cards and were so rare (I think under a million produced was rare back then)

One I regret was passing on a lot of 1986 Fleer basketball....I'm talking freshly opened boxes with nothing being pulled out (Jordan's were in there) I had to give a 83 OPC hockey set and hockey was king here so there was no way I could do it.

CB4
  • RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭
    What, nobody's mentioned ERROR cards yet? (Though about every card mentioned on this thread has been an error card.)

Let's see-

1990 Donruss Nolan Ryan error pair (reversed backs) $40

1990 Donruss Juan Gonzalez reversed neg $5-10 each

1990 Score Ryne Sandberg "3B" error $15

1989 UD Murphy reversed neg $125

1989 UD Sheffield "upside down SS" $10 or $15

• Error cards were those freaks I would always see in Beckett, look to see if I had, and when I found out I did not, I would forget about them.

I can't remember one error card I ever bought. I think I did trade for a 1989 Billy Ripkin
  • kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Vincecarder, Do you still have any 1998 UD SP Vince Carder cards left? Do you remember PSA 10 1998 SP Vince Carter cards selling up to $3,000 just 2-3 years ago and now those same cards sell for under $200? PSA Mint 9 SP Vince Carter rookie sold 2 years ago for $1,100 and now that same card sells for under $100.00. I would much rather have taken hits with players who did not pan out from the 1980s (like Canseco, Gooden, Sierra, Strawberry, Jefferies, etc. ) than with a premium card of a hot rookie today. The stakes have gone up with these premium brands making speculating on young player more dangerous than ever. Koby

• koby - I still have a few of the SP Authentic Vince Carter RC's. I was making a killing selling high grade versions at one point when VC was the hottest thing on earth. I believe my record for a BGS 9.5 was $3800US. This thread was about cards you paid cash for that are worthless...the SP Authentic Carter still sells alright...at a fraction of what it use to go for. The problem with that set was there were too many of them (3500) and people would keep on resending them (major dealers buying up PSA 9's and resubmitting in bulk) which killed the pop report. I think if you combine PSA, BGS and any other grading company it would pass 3500 submitted for grading.

Still it's one of my favourite sets of all time, the card design was very nice.
    CB4
  • I am surprised that No one has mentioned

I mean that is something that I got into
    and made a KILLING with the first year
    and then LOST MY BUUUUTTTT the next!

While I did finally sold most of mine off.
    I still have a couple gathering dust and
    loosing money for me as we speak!

imageimage
  • DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um... well... er... Pokemon.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • ROCKDJRWROCKDJRW Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭
    Not only did I pay 30 dollars for a 1989 Upper Deck Jerome Walton, I bought the 1989 UD Dwight Smith for 8 dollars.
    Collect Ozzie Guillen Cards
    Unique Chicago Cards
    Wrestling Cards
  • 1991 Upper Deck Todd Van Poppel..I paid $5.00 a piece..I bought about 10 of them at a card show in Sacramento in '91. He was the next Nolan Ryan...remember? NOT!!