Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

How do you get graded cards out of there holders?

just wondering how you do it without damaging the card? and what is a loupe?

Comments

• Options
    There have been many threads about this topic. Do a search. This article may help

Link
  • Options

<< <i>just wondering how you do it without damaging the card? and what is a loupe? >>

Saturday

<< <i>December 27, 2003 4:11 PM

I own a shop in georgia. >>

You own a card shop and don't know what a loupe is?

I'll take the cards & flowers when I'm living and the BS when I'm dead!

ANGEL OF HOPE

Skip
    TUSTIN CA
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    again i stress the fact im not a card shop. im more like college sports store and nfl mlb. things for your cars, basements, etc.. cards are very minimul part of my business. so yes i never heard of a loupe??
  • Options
    If the card is being popped or cracked out of a PRO holder, it has already been damaged.....

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>so yes i never heard of a loupe? >>

A loupe is a type of magnifying glass more commonly used in the jewelry industry. You can do a search on Ebay for loupes to see some examples of what they look like. They come in different magnification strengths. A 10x ("ten times") magnification or greater is often used to examine cards in greater detail. Hope this helps!