Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

ALL THE HELLER COMMEM CATALOGS HAVE NOW BEEN MAILED OUT

Everyone that PM'ed me for a Heller Catalog from the FUN sale has now been mailed a copy. Just PM me at the end of next week if yours does not show up in the mail. image

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    oops, may I have a couple, please?image
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve: I believe (3) copies were mailed out to you over a week ago - one for you, one for your Mom and Dad and one for your son. Please PM when you receive them. image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    got two, sent one to good 'ol Uncle Robs. the other smells of cigars... thank you! image
    Only 2 !! Memo to file - Fire Head shipper!!

Oops - that is my wife

Wondercoin image
    don't fire the "glue".image
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    hmm

I didnt see your offer...are there any left?

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
    Bill: I shipped every single copy I took back from FUN (except 1 for me). These were handed out at lot viewing only, not mailed.

I will see (no guarantees) if I can round up some more from Heritage, as I have received several requests for catalogs this morning.

Wondercoin
  • Mitch let me know too please.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update! Got the coins and looking forward to the catalogimage-----------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
    I don't know all the people who found a coin of mine that they desired to own, but I thank all who did. I can't wait to move on to something even cooler, but haven't found the series that beats the commems... Thanks.
    steve
  • BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Mitch, sending out the catalogues was a very nice thing

for you to do. Whether you can get more of them or not,

thanks for the effort.
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
    True, Bear, an extremely nice thing, as I'm sure it was a family project,
    ...above and beyond... Thanks Mitch +3!
    Bear: I appreciate that. This morning, I wrote Heritage asking if I could possibly get another 10-15 catalogs to fill the latest requests. I should hear something on Monday.

Wondercoin
    Thanks Mitchell and Steve I didnt get a chance to say congrats.

are you having any withdrawel symptoms yet???

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
    Intuitive question...yes quite a bit. image
    Thats a good thing Steve image

now you can concentrate on another, id personally like to see
    you do patterns image

Im sure Mitch will be glad to help out image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
    To tell the truth, that's the only thing left, except maybe a type set. After doing many series "of the same design", I found that I really love the variety of design within a collection and the knowledge necessary to have an accomplished set of coins not of the same design.
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet you end up going with a Type Set.

Coins are like drugs in the sense you need a stronger fix and the likely progression from Commemoratives is Type. Just about anything else would be working backward.

peacockcoins

It's a very tough choice, in that a decision of total investment capital is kinda of a toss up. Both options are "trying" to say the least... image
    better a heller Pattern collection, heck id be scared to think what would be included..seashore patterns, school girls..washladys

I need a depends just thinking about it.

even though thats a good thing...

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
    I think I'd just like a few really nice coins, not necessarily a type set, but, at least some type of set of different designs. I'd also like to have Pontiac's SF Mint piece, but that's another subject... what a beautiful piece!
  • tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine - thanks, Mitch!
  • Do the Ultimate type set...every available business strike from the first year(1794?) to now!
    Thanks Steve

It graces the mantel and causes quite the conversation.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Recieved it , very nice, thanks--------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree