Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1975 PSA 9 Brett

75 PSA 9 Brett
My gut tells me this is a SSPC card...ouch!

Comments

• Options
    I've sent an email to the seller asking for either a scan of the card that will be received by the winner or the serial number of the card to be received by the winner. I will let you know if I find anything of substance
  • Options
    the psa 5 he talks about his probably his 75 topps brett....I agree, the 9 is most likely a sspc card or a bogus auction all together.
    Gold Coins
    Silver Coins

e-bay ID: grilloj39
    e-mail: grilloj39@gmail.com
  • Options
    He put this on his auction.

<< <i>TO ALL OF YOU BIDDERS OUT THERE THAT HAVE QUESTIONS AND HAVE BEEN E-MAILING ME I AM SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT GOT BACK TO YOU BUT MY E-MAIL IS DOWN AT THE PRESENT TIME AS SOON AS IT IS WORKING AGIAN I WILL E-MAIL EVERYONE IF IT IS NOT FIXED IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS THEN I WILL LEAVE PAYMENT INSTRUCTION ON EBAY INVOICE -THANKS CHIPERJONES6 >>

Run, don't walk...
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Especially since the auction will already be over by that time.
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    somebody should tell him not to worry about emailing everybody back, just put more detail in his description and he wouldnt have to answer each individual email..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Ummmm..............the smoking gun??

ChipperJones6 winning bidder on a PSA 9 George Brett - 1975 SSPC >>

unbelievable.. and its at $305.00 so far.. i wanna see what kind of feedback the winning bidder leaves when he finds out its not Topps..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Isn't the high bidder (larryvan) a poster here? Either way, he's going to be quite upset. This would be a good time for a bid retraction!
  • Options
    I'll e-mail him.
  • Options

<< <i>I'll e-mail him. >>

i emailed him too.. even though his email is supposedly not working.. i wonder if its not working how he knows he's getting alot of email from bidders? he obviously knows hes getting email since he added to his description.. sneaky ba$tard is gonna cash in on his SSPC
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I meant Jeff (the high bidder). I sent him an e-mail with the link. I also e-mailed the link to the #2 bidder through eBay's contact system.
  • Options

<< <i>I meant Jeff (the high bidder). I sent him an e-mail with the link. I also e-mailed the link to the #2 bidder through eBay's contact system. >>

oh.. true dat..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Even if it is a Topps- why would a guy bid on it, when he can get a card that looks exactly like it for 9000 more from Joe Tuttle?
  • Options
    These auctions were listed in the seller's closed sales:

2778445481 Jan-05-04 Jan-08-04 $61.01 1975 GEORGE BRETT ROOKIE PSA MINT 9
    2778843734 Jan-06-04 Jan-09-04 $89.00 1975 GEORGE BRETT ROOKIE PSA MINT 9
    2778843778 Jan-06-04 Jan-09-04 $62.02 1975 GEORGE BRETT ROOKIE PSA MINT 9
    2778843829 Jan-06-04 Jan-09-04 $66.02 1975 GEORGE BRETT ROOKIE PSA MINT 9

Needless to say, he did not receive positive feedback for any of them. Unfortunately, he did not receive negatives or even neutrals for any of them either.
  • Options
    Unreal! I'm amazed how you guys spot this stuff. I never even pull up an auction without a picture icon. You guys are the best detectives...amazing. Does ANYTHING get by this board? This place is fantastic PR for PSA.

This seller needs to be slapped...but so do the bidders. Just unreal.

dgf
  • Options
    Current bid is going down.image
  • Options

<< <i>Current bid is going down.image >>

yeah the high bidder retracted.. now its at $105 or something like that.. as soon as the next high bidder finds out he'll retract too..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Now, how do you think the next high bidder is going to find out???image
  • Options

<< <i>Now, how do you think the next high bidder is going to find out???image >>

you? image
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    It's down to $85.51. Who's going to contact the next bidder?
  • Options
    it sold for $127.50!..

wonder how the buyers gonna feel when he could've gotten this one much cheaper..
    ·p_A·