Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Charles Roberts......The KING of Lincoln Wheats

Hey Guys,

I just checked the set registry out and low and behold Charles Roberts is numero uno.Congratulations on your new found fame !!!

Stewart Blay

Comments

• Options
    Nice mistake on PCGS's database
  • Options

The whole list is screwed up because of the "nograde" issue.
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1949 is messed up.
  • Options

Stewart because you deleted just that one coin, you not only no longer have the current #1 set, but you have also lost the all time finest set. You must delete your complete set all at once to maintain your all time finest standing.

Edited to add. Well maybe not. What happened to the missing coin?
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a conspiracy! Since PCGS refuted the grade on the 1963 PFDCAM, they've decided to go on a witch hunt and refute grades on coins they suspect aren't up to snuff.......good thing it wasn't your 1919! image
  • Options

TDN, You beat me to it!!!
  • Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    TDN, are you joking or is that true? Wow, I think that would be a great idea, as long as the owners got compensated.
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this is great! Four days before my auction, I drop from #5 to #18!! image

I just frantically fixed the set. Nice thing is, now I'm #3!! image

Go, BJ!!
  • Options
    Best of all...it appears Stewart and Tom Mershon's sets are more than 100% RED!! Sounds like a Sports metaphor....I gave 110%..ha ha...lmao. How did you guys buy those coins with over 100% Red?? I need to get me some of that!! Must be a new PCGS grading standard...hmmm lets see.... we have RD...RB...BN....and now RRD (for Really RD)!!

Quick...anybody know how to save the standings as it appears now? It's the only chance I have of ever seeing Stewart and Tom lower than me. Wow...must have been a shocker to see yourself knocked off the top...and it wasn't even a fellow Registry owner...but some IT guy somewhere who programmed something wrong.

Is my set worth more at #6 instead of #9....if the coins in the set don't change?? If so...my set is for sale right NOW!
    Marc
  • Options
    The Registry is no longer a competition among coin collectors.

The Registry is now a competition among anal, compulsive coin collectors, who keep their collection entries up to date.

You guys are in trouble now!! image
  • Options

I'm up to date, and I'm still only #28. image
  • Options
    sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    I think the real question is why is Stewart even bothering to check?
  • Options
    I think the real question is why is Stewart even bothering to check?

He's had to check every day to see if jacktheknife has caught him yet. image
  • Options
    haletjhaletj Posts: 2,192
    Where did your set go JTK?