Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Looking for PCGS Proof Lincoln sellers for my registry set - HELP!

I have finally gotten around to entering all of my PCGS proof Lincolns on the site...so I guess you could say I have officially started my registry set (only 53% complete..but hey...it's a start!). I am posting to get everyone's feedback on good dealers to purchase PCGS proof Lincolns from. I have purchased most of my slabs from eBay auctions (and I've gotten some sweeeeeeeet deals there too) and I have also bought from two reputable dealers. If any of you have recommendations for dealers, their websites, etc., I would really appreciate your input. Also, does anyone know what the 1990-S No "S" is going for these days in proof condition??? $5K? $10K? Talk about hard to find.....WHEW. Thanks in advance for your help..

Toby

Comments

• Options
    I just sent in a 1938 & 1939 proof lincolns in to PCGS yesterday. They'll both be for sale once I get them back.
  • Options
    DMWJRDMWJR Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

Toby, I just put this on EBay from my set that you will need: HERE
    Doug
  • Options
    A 1990 No S in 69DCAM can run you around 6 to 10k it is a great coin!!. Try Angel Dee's (Andy Skrabalak 703-491-0336) great guy and a good copper guy. Good luck with the series.

Rich
  • Options
    merz2merz2 Posts: 2,474
    Toby
    I would have to say Angel Dee's also,he has no internet web site.Andy did make some major purchases of (Lincoln Proofs) at the FUN Show.He has a good eye for them.I'm sure he got some for possible upgrade and some for immediate sale.I've done many deals with him and so have many of the major Lincoln Registry participants.Also there is Wayne Herndon,he has a website.I'll have to take a look at your set.I may soon have some you'd be interested in.You really need to try this out on the BST or Registry Forum.
    Don
    Registry 1909-1958 Proof Lincolns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file