Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone here know of Supracoins?

I received a PM last night from Supracoins. I have tried to respond several times and when I do, it doesn't show up in my history. It's as if I never responded.

I did a search for him on the forums and could find nothing within the last 90 days. Is it possible to have your PM set so you can send but not receive?

It acts like that to me. Anyway, Supracoins, I'd love to answer your PM and if you read this, I have been trying.

This may sound off topic but I assure you the subject of the PM was US Silver Dollars.

TIA
"Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff

Comments

• hey and thanks for getting back to me. my id is supracoin. you can reach me at email jmaldonado15@cfl.rr.com. i dont know why you have been having problems. anyway here is the info
  • farthingfarthing Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭
    Supracoin - You need to update your profile and allow private messages (Private Messages On). This will allow Deadhorse to send you a private message.
    R.I.P. Wayne, Brad
    Collecting:
    Conder tokens
    19th & 20th Century coins from Great Britain and the Realm
  • thankyou farthing. got it updated.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file