Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Match Notice TW Card #115

1/17/04 these two cards were received and confirmed a matched pair. The pcgs 64 walker is going out to the matcher along with one of the cards but its holed now. This is from the Guam game while the internet game is still wide open with no redemptions yet. FYI Tidewater's web site is still off-line if need to contact email at tideh20@guamcell.net
or can PM me hereimage
edited 1/26/04 here is an aol web site about the card game. AOL Tidewater siteimage
YCCTidewater.com

Comments

• Options
    I'm confused... what are we supose to do?

Buy stuff, get cards, and then get stuff?
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    islemanguislemangu Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭
    Yes. Do you think this is ok to do?image
    YCCTidewater.com
  • Options
    Sure... I just didn't quite understand.
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    How does one go about getting these Tidewater Cards?

Jim

ANA Member R-213302
  • Options
    Two separate games going on simultanously with separate cards and coins.
    For the Guam game, you would have to buy Fish at Tidewater's Fish store on Guam and turn the fish wheel after purchase and get a blue ball which would be hard unless you have a friend or relative on this small island on the other side of the earth from you.

For the Internet game, you would have to win one of my NR face value start $0 S&H ebay coins that I also include one active trading card. No internet game redemptions yet so still wide open. Getting a matched pair is a competetion of sorts amongst you all out there in internet land so I cant give too much information or it would not be fairimage

Link to ebay coin/card auctions
    YCCTidewater.com
  • Options
    You mentioned a "the tidewater's website", what is that? An online coin shop?
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    Yes, It was half first about the local fish store business and then the coin card game. Unfortunately, effective Jan 1st everything on there down and under construction. Never had an online coin store but if anyone has some side space we are interested if you allow trading cards.image
    Alan Smithwick
    Tidewater Distributors, Inc.

Here was the site which now just shows the background defaults Link also here Link to aol Tidewater site
    YCCTidewater.com