Home U.S. Coin Forum

Please accept sincere apologies from Pinnacle Rarities regarding our email and website situation...U

coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭
If anyone has sent emails to our Washington office and / or been frustrated that our website has not been updated since December 30 (edited to correct the date), please accept our sincere apologies.

When our office moved, we were led to believe that our email and internet connections would be restored on Friday, January 2. Yet, as of this morning, we are still waiting, impatiently, I might add.image

At least our phones still work, so, if you have any questions, please feel free to call our toll free number or PM me directly.

I guess we're lucky that this isn't happening, just as we return from our busiest and best coin show in years and have lots of new coins we'd like to get up on our website... whoops image

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I will update this thread when / if our service is ever restored.image

Comments

• mgoodm3mgoodm3 Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭
    I won't need to buy anything for a while, so you've got some time.
    coinimaging.com/my photography articles Check out the new macro lens testing section
  • nankrautnankraut Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭
    I need a 1941 PCGS Pr66 or 67 Red 1C BAAAD. Help me out here!!
    I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
  • Eeees OK Meng!

An apology coin to each member posting here should amend for your sins image
  • WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    It stinks when we hand over our reliance to technology and it fails us. image

<< <i>An apology coin to each member posting here should amend for your sins >>

Frank, Excellent suggestion. Mark, do you have any more proof $20 Libs? image
    Wondo

• stmanstman Posts: 11,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> guess we're lucky that this isn't happening, just as we return from our busiest and best coin show in years and have lots of new coins we'd like to get up on our website... whoops >>

Since you called them "new coins" (and not that other word I hate) and it's "you' saying it, I guess I won't say that word then.image
    Please... Save The Stories, Just Answer My Questions, And Tell Me How Much!!!!!

• << <i>If anyone has sent emails to our Washington office and / or been frustrated that our website has not been updated since January 30, please accept our sincere apologies. >>

January 30? Amazing how your web pages haven't been updated since 18 days into the future! image
  • double post image
  • coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭
    aRabidChipmunk, thanks for the correction. Make that December 30, not January 30 - post edited.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, ok.
    That makes it clearer to me as I actually was looking at the site each day wondering when the new stuff would go up....and nothing had changed.
    I thought that there was just nothing for me.

At least THIS one wasn't MY mistake or me going crazy image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

<< <i>At least THIS one wasn't MY mistake or me going crazy >>

Bochiman, I don't know that we have established all of that, just yet. It is possible that you were not mistaken BUT are still crazy.image
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,514 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Make that December 30 >>

December 30th is an excellent day in history.

Russ, NCNE
  • mdwoodsmdwoods Posts: 5,544 ✭✭✭
    Why is that Russ?
    National Register Of Big Trees

We'll use our hands and hearts and if we must we'll use our heads.

• << <i>

<< <i>Make that December 30 >>

December 30th is an excellent day in history.

Russ, NCNE >>

Sure was Russ, my daughter and Tiger Woods were born on that date!image
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I thought you somehow managed to block me from browsing.
  • LucyBopLucyBop Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭
    Betcha St. Feldini has a bunch of new Frankies to upload on that website!

imageBe Bop A Lula!!
    "Senorita HepKitty"
    "I want a real cool Kitty from Hepcat City, to stay in step with me" - Bill Carter

• << <i>just as we return from our busiest and best coin show in years and have lots of new coins we'd like to get up on our website... >>

this belongs in the b/s/t forum

refieK noremaC

hold this up to a mirror to determine the author image
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather did, as opposed to screaming in terror like his passengers."
    Update - service was restored late this afternoon. I have crossed my fingers (and toes) that it is permanent. We are now playing catch up and hope to be back to normal by Wednesday, if all goes well.
  • BearBear Posts: 18,953 ✭✭✭
    Listen Mark, I got six million dollars I have to spend on coins

by this Friday. Lets get on the stick here. What will we retirees

do all day, without the opportunity to look at all of your NEWPS?image
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Update - service was restored late this afternoon. I have crossed my fingers (and toes) that it is permanent. We are now playing catch up and hope to be back to normal by Wednesday, if all goes well. >>

Mark, I don't know that we have established all of that, just yet. It is possible that service is restored, BUT you still aren't normal imageimage

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could use the BST to move the goods until it's up and runningimage
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file