Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1957 Topps set on EBAY 270 PSA graded cards

Here is the link to my listing of a 1957 Topps set. I debated whether to list it here, but I figured it would make a big splash for a collector who would like to start this very popular set. Any card can be scanned and emailed to whoever asks. Please be patient, though, as this may take some time.

1957 Topps set

Can anyone help me with the elimination of those tiny images? I tried to include as many images as I could, but it appears to have made the groupings very small.

joe

Comments

• VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    That set is worthy of being listed here. I can't help you with the scans though.
  • Nice listing. I will be watching to see where this ends up.
  • kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Tiny images? On my computer, your pictures look gigantic.

Very nice 57 lot. Good luck.
  • schr1stschr1st Posts: 1,677 ✭✭
    Was this set out on the Registry at all? Great set, especially the Bunning.
    Who is Rober Maris?
  • Not one card from this set has ever been registered. This was a very high-grade raw set. Many of the remaining raw cards (especially the stars) are sharp, but only OC. All grades were returned to me this past week. Very high grade with, what I think, received some harsh grading right off the bat. Many 7's would upgrade to PSA 8, plus even some 8's to PSA 9's.
  • MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    Very nice set Joe. Especially since the big three...Garcia, Naragon and McCall are there in PSA 8.
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • unishipuniship Posts: 490 ✭✭
    JOE - man, you always have AMAZING high quality stuff! Do you have vending boxes? Is there just a lot of untapped collections in NJ? I could stare at your auctions all day - you are about to see a huge cash infusion on your current auctions alone - congrats!

Eric
  • Joe has always been known for having top flight material good luck on the auction
  • The price you got seems pretty decent. Were you happy?
  • spacktrackspacktrack Posts: 1,084 ✭✭
    What are your plans for it since the reserve was not met?
  • Does anyone know the outcome of this set? I PM'ed Joe many days ago but got no response. Appreciate the help.
  • jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    steve,
    i don't think he spends much time here so i would try his email. jdelgrippo@comcast.net
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • Hi guys,

This 1957 Topps set has been sold to a collector who frequents these boards. He prefers to keep all the information confidential for the time being, and is combining into the set his own stock of PSA 8's plus any recent acquisitions. He will post on the registry in the near future, and states he is "having alot of fun just going through the set and combining it with my cards." He has doubles (in PSA 7's and 8's) of all the major stars and will be using those as trade bait.

Thanks again for the help and support with the set.

joe

1957 Topps set