Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

New PRO Holder?

sayers rookie

Is pro now making different size holders to make trimmed cards look better? there is no way i would bid but I look at every sayers that hits ebay and noticed this almost fills the whole holder. they must have made adjustments thinking the holders were to large since all the cards that get submitted are trimmed.

Comments

• Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    New & improved PRO - talk about a contradiction. image ...jay
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    I have a sneaking suspicion that this Sayers rookie is/was a nicely centered PSA 5 that I sold on eBay a few months ago to a different ID that I believe is used by this seller. Of course I can't prove anything, but I fulled expected to see the Sayers I sold end up in a PRO holder after I sold it to who I sold it to. Lo and behold, here it is.
  • Options
    a private auction and the seller's feedback is private...........how moronic..............Why does ebay allow people to keep feedback private? How does one go about doing this? Knowing ebay, it probably is a simple as paying them a fee......greedy jerks........
  • Options

<< <i>I have a sneaking suspicion that this Sayers rookie is/was a nicely centered PSA 5 that I sold on eBay a few months ago to a different ID that I believe is used by this seller. Of course I can't prove anything, but I fulled expected to see the Sayers I sold end up in a PRO holder after I sold it to who I sold it to. Lo and behold, here it is. >>

don't happen to have a scan of your card to
    post for comparison sake do you?
    imageimage
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    Not here, but I should have a scan in my archived pictures on my computer at home.
  • Options

<< <i>sayers rookie

Is pro now making different size holders to make trimmed cards look better? there is no way i would bid but I look at every sayers that hits ebay and noticed this almost fills the whole holder. they must have made adjustments thinking the holders were to large since all the cards that get submitted are trimmed. >>

That would be funny.
  • Options
    Lothar52Lothar52 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭
    i wonder how many card PRO gets to grade a week....... they are ridiculous..... did USA go out of biz too?? ANY news on grading card companies going out of biz???

loth
  • Options
    I'm sure a lot of them have. What happened to snagglepuss grades?