Home U.S. Coin Forum

ANYONE HAVE PALLADIUM COINS?

Does anyone know which ones would be good to have? I'm looking to buy some please call me 714-329-0029
or email jasonb@ocstockpicker.com

Comments

• Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    maybe i do , maybe i dont. whats it to ya.

hehe

no really, do you mean Platinum coins?

i havent heard of coins being minted out of Palladium.
    are there any? experts?

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tulving sells palladium bars. Never heard of a legal tender coin made of the metal.

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• PutTogetherPutTogether Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭
    Hey stockpicker, you know something we dont?

I dont know of any palladium coins either......but hey, I'm from OC too. (costa mesa)
  • AgflyerAgflyer Posts: 948 ✭✭✭
    I have a 1991 Russian minted palladium coin. It's a 10 Ruble coin that is approximately one half of an ounce of pure palladium. There is a ballerina on one side with the words Russian ballet (in Cyrillic of course) and it is a very nice coin. I've seen them from time to time on the bay of "E". Do a search of palladium in the world forum and you should learn quite a bit more there.
    I've had great transactions with people like: drwstr123, CCC2010, AlanLastufka, Type2, Justlooking, zas107, StrikeOutXXX, 10point, 66Tbird, and many more!
  • JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Some countries have minted coins from Palladium.

See my answer to your question on the World Coins Forum.

We ARE watching you.

1969s WCLR-001 counterclash
  • go to KITCO.COM and buy all you need.
    Regards
    Mike Rogers
    ultramike@collector.org
    much rather be tried by 12 as carried by six !~!

SHOOT FIRST-QUESTIONS L8TR...

If its nice and you REALLY like it " buy it " sure beats laying awake wishin you had, PLUS you will never forget or FORGIVE YOURSELF for letting it get away-and remember you can always pedel it to regain most of $ . Just one of many of " buying politics I utilize.
    Besides I really lost sleep and beat myself up yo learn this simple procedure !~!
  • CladiatorCladiator Posts: 18,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only Palladium coins I've seen are either Russian or Soviet. From what I have seen they are beautiful! You can usually find 1 or 2 on ebay. Keep an eye out cause they are pretty rare. If memory serves me I believe I've seen 1oz. Palladium Bars from Credit Suisse as well on ebay. If you get any please post a pic! image
  • I was at a show and saw some french coin set. It was 4 identically sized coins, 1 each of gold, platinum, palladium, and silver. It was kind of cool, and priced at spot (about $950 for what was in the set), but (no offense to any of those on this board), I just can't in good conscience buy a french coin!
  • PutTogetherPutTogether Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭
    If the french coins are anything like their rifles, they've been dropped a lot.

Sorry, I really am, but how was i supposed to resist that?
  • What in the nine hells is Palladium?
  • ms70ms70 Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I do not have any but I know that there have been bullion issues from China (panda), Australia (emu) and Russia (ballerina). I don't think any of them issue them currently. Other countries have issued commemorative palladium coins as well (some that I am aware of are France, Bermuda and Tonga)
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • NOW is a good time to be buying palladium, a couple of years ago it was trading around $1000 an ounce. Watch the spread on the buying side as it usually runs about $40-$50 over bid.
    Palladium coins carry a fairly big premium most of the time but they are quite attractive.
    JMHO

Dave
    Love those toned Washingtons
  • Ya palladium is about to move, today it broke an assending triangle and allot of big buyers have come into the futures market. The palladium bull market started today and nobody has palladium coins, they are some of the rarest coins on the market.

Russian ballerinas
    bermuda seawayer
    chinese panda can't find anywhere
    tongo olympic coin
    aussie EMU coin are the only ones I could find,

2 years ago when palladium hit 1100 allot of people melted their coins making them even more rare. Palladium hasn't caught anyone's attention because it has been lagging the other metals but look for $300 palladium this year.
  • So, the price broke an ascending triangle! Bullish huh? As a trader (CBOE - 3 years) and investor (stocks) for almost 40 years, instead of seeing such a breakout as bullish, rearrange the last three letters of bullish and add a 't" - no offense but technical analysis (patterns, MA's. oscillators, etc., etc., etc.,....) are worthless, except to the broker. I know this is OT, but I couldn't resist.

ON TOPIC, the only palladium coins I am aware of have already been mentioned in this thread. Good luck in your collecting and investing.

Mike
    Coppernicus

Lincoln Wheats (1909 - 1958) Basic Set - Always Interested in Upgrading!
  • You can fool man but you can't fool God! He knows why you do what you do!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file