Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Morgan Collectors - Print of Anna Williams on Ebay-SOLD!!!!! There's another one!!

If I had any pictures on my walls I'd think I'd pick it up.
Cheap price for the die hards..
Tom

Ebay

Someone grabbed it with the BIN even though there was about 2 hours left....

Well it looks like it's not one of a kind(LOL) Seller just put another one up.

Comments

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That guy did a lot of writing for a six dollar deal...
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I just bought it. Have just the place for it in my office. I'm sure I'll spend more on the frame to hold it.

"Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff
  • Options
    BigD5BigD5 Posts: 3,433
    You know, for $6 how can you go wrong with that? Nice item to pick up.
    BigD5
    LSCC#1864

Ebay Stuff
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭
    Very interesting!

I'd like to see the picture. Too bad it's such a dinky little thing at an angle.
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the BIN was only $6. I would have thought it would be more than that.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    lavalava Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭
    I have seen those offered frequently, and they typically sell for about that same amount. It is nice, but frankly I prefer the painting I commissioned which I use as my icon.
    I brake for ear bars.
  • Options
    JohnZJohnZ Posts: 1,732
    Was that an excerpt from his doctoral dissertation?

Good reading though.

We ARE watching you.

• Options
    TrooperTrooper Posts: 1,450
    Deadhorse,
    You might want to copy that auction's text and keep it with the pic. My lips got tired reading it.
    Tom
  • Options
    ScarsdaleCoinScarsdaleCoin Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the print is only $6 but have you gone to a framing store lately....prob pay $50 bucks to get it into a nice frame....
    Jon Lerner - Scarsdale Coin - www.CoinHelp.com
  • Options

<< <i>Deadhorse,
    You might want to copy that auction's text and keep it with the pic. My lips got tired reading it.
    Tom >>

Trooper, we think alike.

I saved the whole thing as html and the text in a word doc, just the text alone is 5 pages using his fonts. image
    "Lenin is certainly right. There is no subtler or more severe means of overturning the existing basis of society(destroy capitalism) than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and it does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."
    John Marnard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of the Peace, 1920, page 235ff

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file